Beautiful views of Lake Dillon before you and open space behind make this Silverthorne vacation rental condo an ideal base for your mountain getaway. Beautifully decorated with brand new furniture and fixtures, you'll have both a stylish and comfortable place to return to after days boating on the lake or hitting the slopes. This 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo sleeps 8 adults in beds with flexibility for up to 4 additional kids, and has everything you may need to cook, host, relax and enjoy Colorado.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 1 Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed, 1 Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Stunning views of snow-capped mountains are sure to catch your eye from the moment you step inside of the condo. Step out to the balcony, have a seat and take in the magnificent mountain views. In front of you will be Lake Dillon, and if you turn your head there's Keystone!
The living room comfortably accommodates your entire travel group, so you can sit back and chat in front of the wood-burning fireplace or host movie night on the 55-inch 4K flat-screen Smart TV.
The kitchen is a cook's dream, fully equipped and stocked with everything you may need to bake and cook for up to 12 people. Rest assured you can keep clothing clean and dry with use of the washer and dryer.
Two private bedrooms feature new mattresses, beds, pillows, and furniture to ensure you sleep soundly during your stay. The queen sleeper sofa features a memory foam topper for 2 guests, while 2 additional guests are welcome to bring their own air mattress.
This condo features 2 bathrooms complete with shower/tub combos, perfect for either a quick rinse or a relaxing soak.
From this condo's fantastic location you're just minutes away from world-class skiing, hiking, and mountain biking right out the front door. The Dillon Reservoir is just a short drive around the Interstate. Jet off out of the full-service marina, enjoy some lakeside dining or take a sailing lesson during your stay.
Experience Colorado's powdery slopes at one of the many nearby ski resorts. Keystone and Copper are roughly 20-30 minutes away, Arapahoe Basin and Breckenridge about 30 minutes away, and Vail and Beaver Creek are both under 45 minutes away!
If you'd like a break from all the thrilling outdoor recreation, there's a phenomenal outlet mall and dozens of restaurants in the Silverthorne area less than 2 miles away! For a day trip, head to Denver, Steamboat Springs or Glenwood Springs just 1 hour and 30 minutes away or less.
As the condo is situated so close to Interstate 70, you'll have an easy time coming and going!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen stocked for cooking and baking, 55-inch 4K flat-screen Smart TV, local channels, free WiFi,essentials, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), private balcony with views, new mattresses, beds, furnishings and fixtures, central heating, complimentary toiletries, a crock pot, pet-friendly, linens, towels, memory foam sleeper sofa topper, washer and dryer and more
- Ideal Silverthorne location - Easy access to Interstate 70, allowing for easy travel to surrounding mountain towns, the Dillon Reservoir, Outlets at Silverthorne and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can sleep 8 adults on beds (not including the sleeper sofa), but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 additional kids with use of the sleeper sofa and if guests provide their own air mattress
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in