Enjoy the sheer tranquility of Santa Fe Lake from this newly renovated 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Waldo. This immaculate home sleeps up to 8 travelers and offers beach access near the private dock framed by mature cypress trees. Take one of the provided kayaks out for a spin or fish along the water's edge before a friendly game of pool. Drive around the lake where antique stores, local restaurants, and cozy cafes await in historic downtown Melrose just 10 minutes away!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Enjoy the Sunshine State’s natural beauty that surrounds you at this beautiful property in Waldo. Boasting stellar views and direct access to Santa Fe Lake, this house affords you the convenience of docking your boat or fishing off the private dock onsite, as well as launching your boat from the public ramps only minutes away!
Finished with new hardwood floors, the interior of the home invites you to enjoy the open floor plan and wander into the large living space. Relax on the leather L-shaped couch in front of the flat-screen Smart TV while the gas fireplace warms the room.
Around the corner lies the updated, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Cook up the catch of the day on the outdoor gas grill to serve at the dining table with a combination of bench seating and Tolix style chairs.
After a day of kayaking or boating on the lake, challenge a loved one to a game of pool in the sunroom. Opt to wind down outside in the backyard as you listen to the cool breeze rustling through the cypress trees.
With 5 spacious bedrooms, there's plenty of sleeping arrangements sure to satisfy everyone's preferences. Located on the main level, the master bedroom features a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Nestled alongside Santa Fe Lake, this home serves as a peaceful retreat away from the bustling city. Put on your adventure hat and explore the lake using one of the 4 provided kayaks - 2 adult size and 2 youth size.
If you brought your own watercraft, the boat launch is located nearby for easy storage. Spend afternoons fishing for sunshine bass before lounging under the sun at the beach.
Cruise halfway around the lake to reach historic downtown Melrose just 10 minutes away. Enjoy live music from the local band at Gator Bait or indulge in a fresh seafood buffet at Blue Water Bay.
A variety of attractions in Gainesville are just a 25-minute drive from this home. Tour the University of Florida, visit the Museum of Natural History, or cheer on the Gators at the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, private dock on Santa Fe Lake, 4 kayaks, gas grill, outdoor shower, furnished porch, billiards table, gas fireplace, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, provided linens and towels, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Serene Waldo location along Santa Fe Lake, easy access to a boat launch, kayaking, boating, fishing, 10-minute drive to downtown Melrose with antique shops, cafes, restaurants, retailers, and much more
- Located next to Brown's Farm, Orange Heights, FL - U-pick fruit in season and locally grown produce!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Jacksonville International Airport (~71 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Evidence of a pet will result in a $200 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- $400 fee will apply if evidence of events, parties, or large gatherings is found
- Please note the property is in a peaceful family neighborhood and guests must be respectful of the neighbors
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in