Your unforgettable Hawaiian getaway begins at this studio, 1-bath vacation rental condo in Makaha! ‘Pua Aina Hale’ is an oasis in the Makaha Valley Towers, accommodating 2 guests in the Murphy bed, making it a romantic retreat for a couple seeking a relaxing escape. Located about 1 mile from famous Makaha Beach, you'll fill your days with sunshine, surf, and serenity. Lounge by the community saltwater pool or venture to Makua Forest for an unforgettable hike through lush tropical trails!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Murphy Bed | Additional Sleeping: Single Futon Floor Mattress
You'll instantly fall in love with the stunning natural beauty of your surroundings when you arrive at Makaha Valley Towers. The community is nestled next to the mountains, offering meticulous landscaping and breathtaking views from all angles! With 24/7 security, you'll feel truly at ease when you stay at ‘Pua Aina Hale.’
Inside, the property is tastefully newly renovated throughout, featuring an updated kitchen and bathroom for ultimate comfort and convenience. The studio floor plan makes it easy to get cozy and settle into your tropical home-away-from-home.
The living area features a leather sofa and ottoman situated around a 46-inch flat-screen cable TV for a relaxing movie night at home with your companion. Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors to the lanai fill the room with natural light and provide spectacular views of the mountains, valley, and ocean.
Step into the fully equipped modern kitchen to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal when you're not out sampling the local restaurants and cafes. You'll find that the kitchen has everything you'll need to make cooking and cleanup a breeze.
If you'd rather enjoy your meal al fresco, make your way to the community grills and cook up a tasty treat in the romantic tropical setting lit by tiki torches each night. End your evening with a dip in the community saltwater heated pool to relax and unwind.
When you're ready to hit the hay, pull out the Murphy bed and enjoy a peaceful slumber. You'll awake to beautiful natural light and a refreshing breeze with singing birds inviting you to explore the incredible island!
-- THE LOCATION --
Located about 1 mile from famous Makaha Beach, you'll never miss an opportunity to soak up the sun or make the most of the excellent surfing conditions. Danny at Westside Surf Lessons will have you feeling like a pro in no time!
To enjoy the Island’s natural beauty, saddle up with EO Waianae Tours Horseback Riding Adventure to experience hidden Ohikilolo Valley with a Hawaiian Family. You’ll be riding like a real Paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) would in no time!
Stop by West Oahu SUP to rent a stand-up paddleboard or some snorkeling gear for some unforgettable fun in the water.
Golfers will look forward to spending a leisurely day on the scenic greens at Makaha Golf Club West, about 1 mile from the condo!
You’ll find Oahu-grown produce, tasty local foods, and crafts each Saturday at the Farmer’s Market at Waianae Mall, less than a 15-minute drive from the condo. Stop for a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants, such as Kahumana Organic Farm and Cafe.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include mountain, valley, and ocean views, a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, 46-inch flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, community saltwater pool, 6 gas grills, on-site parking, 24/7 gated security, and more!
- Convenient Makaha location - About 1 mile away from Makaha Beach and Makaha Golf Club West, 12 minutes to Waianae Mall, surrounded by endless opportunities for adventure including surfing, hiking, snorkeling, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Honolulu International Airport (~30 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Must pay parking deposit and parking fees in cash to
office when checking in
- No smoking except in designated smoking area
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the full-sized futon mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 3
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- A $50 refundable deposit is required for parking pass, $4/day, $80 a month (paid at office upon arrival)
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- A list of all guests staying at the property must be provided to the homeowner prior to arrival so guests can enter the gated community.