*Please note that the homeowner lives downstairs, in a completely separate unit with some shared amenities, and may be present during your stay*
Sit back, relax and enjoy beautiful valley views from this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home in Valley Center. With accommodations for 10, multiple gathering spots and a spacious furnished deck, this home is perfect for large families and groups of friends. Explore surrounding wineries, amusement parks and San Diego from this California home-base.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: King Sleeper Sofa
This inviting Valley Center home welcomes you with vaulted, exposed beam ceilings, classic furnishings and 2,500 square feet of well appointed living space.
Throughout the property, you'll discover several gathering spaces with plush couches for hanging out. The main living room will quickly become a favorite spot to unwind, with a large L-shaped sectional and wide picture windows that frame magnificent views of the rolling hills.
Just off the living room is the dining and kitchen space, lined with even more tall windows and a sliding glass door that leads out to the private upper deck! After preparing a tasty dinner in the fully equipped kitchen, you'll want to end your evening out on the covered deck with a tasty cocktail and calming sunset.
The family room provides a cozy retreat, with a wood-burning stove, movie collection and flat-screen satellite TV. If you'd rather feast your eyes on nature, enjoy barbecuing on the lower deck while enjoying the surrounding natural landscape. Shared with the homeowners, this lower deck has a gas grill, bench seating and plenty of space for your furry friend to join the festivities!
Located in northern San Diego county, this Valley Center home offers easy access to a wide variety of attractions! Nearby you can explore the small agricultural town's local restaurants and mom and pop shops, or you can take a short drive to the surrounding cities of Temecula or Escondido - both within a 30-minute drive!
Spend your day visiting the various nearby wineries in Temecula, including Callaway Vineyard & Winery, Europa Village, Ponte Winery, Hart Family Winery Wilson Creek Winery and so many more! If beer is more your style, head over to Fallbrook Brewing Co for a tasty flight of locally crafted brews.
Calling all adventure lovers! Hellhole Canyon preserve lies only 35 minutes from the home, offering over 13 miles of multi-use trails and valley views.
The perfect day drip is just under an hour away in San Diego! Visit the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld and all the other notable San Diego attractions. Drive just under 2 hours north and you can enjoy the best of the Los Angeles by stopping by Knotts Berry Farm, Hollywood, Disneyland and so many more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with DirecTV, beautiful views of the rolling hills, central AC, in-unit laundry machines, and access to a shared deck with gas grill, bench seating and more!
- Peaceful Valley Center location near wineries, outdoor recreation, amusement parks, and San Diego attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Diego International Airport - 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, (~ 52.5 miles away)
- No smoking- no smoking in and around the house
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (Max 1 small dog allowed)
- Please note that the owner's dogs live on the property, and a gate is available to separate pets if needed (1 german shepard and 4 bischon mixes)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- A lost key will result in a $100.00 charge to guest for re-keying.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in