|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Parasailing available Mar-Sept, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. Second Floor Rec Room with Pool table.. Four King sized Beds!
5. Located within gated neighborhood.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Less than a mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $2200 per month + $1000 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This BRAND NEW house has it all - location, upscale furnishings, loaded with flat screens, killer pool, room for everyone.
Brand new in June 2013, 3 story Poseidon's Palace has gorgeous decor, including new top-of-the-line mattresses. All five bedrooms have flat screens - the master has a 60', the other king bedrooms have 40', the kid's bunk room has a 32' with a PS3. There are flat screens in the living room and the game room, which also has a pool table, private balcony, wet bar and music tower for iPods or iPads.
Poseidon's Palace has a blu-ray or DVD in every room that has a TV. No chance of anyone being bored here!
The master is located on the second floor and has a private bath, XL garden tub, and private balcony. There are 3 more bedrooms with king sized beds (one located on the first floor), and the fifth bedroom has a bunk bed with a full mattress and twin sized bed. There are also 2 queen blow up mattresses, and plenty of room to set them up. The L-shaped sectional sofa can also sleep that extra guest.
The kitchen is amazing - fully furnished, granite counter-tops, stainless appliances and high-end auto closing cabinets. There's a 4 burner high end gas grill on the private patio.
Poseidon's Palace also has a full sized laundry room with a washer & dryer, and two parking spots in the driveway, as well as plenty an overflow parking lot.
Located in charming Crystal Beach, which is a Seaside-like development on the east side of Destin, this highly desirable gated neighborhood has attractive, lush landscaping and is maintained in pristine condition.
The pool and spa area is unbelievable, something you'd find in a world class resort. The lagoon style pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clean water, with a walk-in area, three waterfalls, spa and lavish landscaping, and plenty of sitting areas for your group to enjoy. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, grilling area and a Tiki Bar to help you relax and get in the beach groove.
Come, experience the crystal sands of Destin at Poseidon's Palace! For larger parties, Poseidon's Palace is located right next door to House of Kings!
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Walk the short walk to the beach, or hop on the free, seasonal trolley.
Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking or biking.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Poseidon's Palace in Destin was wonderful. The pictures are correct, nice small community with a gorgeous pool. 500 yards to the beach was a little hike, didn't take advanage of the beach tram. I love the idea of combination key pads, any information needed was posted on the frig. Beds was very comfortable, dinnerware was very plush. My party enjoyed every aspect of the house, conviently located in Destin especially grocery stores & shopping. Real joy management group was very informative and professional. Highly recommend this house and look forward to returning!!!!
My college friends and I hadn't seen each other in 2 years since the funeral of one of our dear friends. We wanted to create new memories and reminisce of our old school days. This house was perfect, beautifully decorated and spacious. No complaints whatsoever. In fact we decided to make it an annual stay here at Poisedion.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.