Take a look at all of our incredible Cabins by viewing any of the links below:
Homeaway.com/7295152 - Surrounded by Heaven (6 bed 6 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4357433 - Absolutely Heaven (5 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/7136800 - Window to Heaven (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/4209637 - Heaven's Ridge (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/4231986 - Heaven's Peak (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3780636 - Heaven on Earth (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3961435 - Heaven's Retreat (3 bed 2 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4966789 - Heaven's Lookout (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4066947 - Heaven's Escape (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4085098 - Simply Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4810118 - A Little Bit of Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4484169 - Sky High Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4491958 - Fox on the Run (2 bed 2 bath)
A full list of frequently asked Questions and Answers are at the bottom of this description.
"A Little Bit of Heaven" is a luxury 2 bedroom cabin designed for relaxation, romance, and fun. Nestled in the fabulous Arts and Craft Community, it’s just 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg, 8 miles from Pigeon Forge, and 2 miles from Rocky Top Sports World. Unlike most cabins in the Arts and Craft community our cabin offers an incredible view of one of the highest peaks in the Smoky’s, Mt. LeConte and a beautiful mountain range.
If you’re tired of renting cabins that require endless zig zagging and perilous climbs up roads to see the Smoky Mountains you’ll be delighted by the very easy drive to get to A Little Bit of Heaven. You'll arrive to a paved driveway with flat parking suitable for up to 4 cars. Our luxury cabin comfortably accommodates groups of 1 – 6 guests and provides vacation amenities throughout.
As you enter the cabin you’ll love the open living space, allowing one to cook, dine, play games, or relax all within the company of each other. This living space includes a gourmet fully-stocked kitchen, a stunning dining experience, comfortable seating in the living room, a gas fireplace, and fun gaming experiences like shuffleboard, foosball, and a variety of board and card games.
As you walk out to our expansive one level deck, you'll encounter a jaw-dropping experience at the incredible view of the Smoky Mountains with a focal point of Mt. LeConte. The Great Smoky Mountains are visually appealing during the daytime, but not to be outdone is the Great Smoky Mountain star-scape. Enjoy star gazing on our expansive main level deck around the gas fire pit as you recline in one of our six Adirondack chairs. If you’re a grill master we haven’t forgotten you. On the view deck is a Gas Grill waiting to be fired up to prepare your steaks, burgers, and chicken. When the meal is complete enjoy open air dining around the outdoor dining table. If a gourmet meal and the mountain air hasn’t stoked your romantic fire, finish off your evening with a glass of wine in our 6 person hot tub. When you wake up the next morning, be sure to set an alarm and grab yourself a cup of coffee to capture the incredible sunrise from our bar top seating.
If you’re traveling with 2 couples, no need to flip a coin to determine who sleeps in which bedroom. Both Master Suites are identical in size, encompassing of King size beds, beautifully appointed luxury linens, a 43" Flat Screen TV, and a 2 sided gas fireplace. The other side of that fireplace is the private bathroom for each of those bedrooms. You'll be in awe at the jetted Jacuzzi tub and all that it has to offer. Surrounded by stone, a romantic fire, and an incredible view of the mountains, you'll find yourself saying "Now this is Heaven!." A luxurious walk-in shower, granite top vanity, and a private commode round out each master suite.
A pull-out sofa in the living room is perfect to accommodate the 5th and 6th guests.
For our guest who must stay connected we offer wireless internet and cable TV through Comcast Cable. Our cable package includes ALL the channels including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks with flat screen TV's in each of the bedrooms and the main living area.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if you're question is not answered here, please feel free to email us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a griddle, blender, toaster, waffle iron, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – Yes! We provide a high chair and pack n’ play.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is propane.
6. Do I need fire wood? – No need. All of the gas fireplaces and fire pits run on gas.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets. Primarily because of pet dander and the desire to protect floors and furnishings. If you need a place to board a pet, we have heard great things about "The Barker Lounge" in Sevierville.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay. Please note, the hot tub may still be heating upon your arrival and only heats at 6 degrees per hour.
9. Is there a community club house and pool area? – This particular cabin does not have a community pool.
10. Is the price flexible? - We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees. We price ourselves very competitively and offer incredible top-quality cabin experiences.
11. When is the second payment due? – 30 Days prior to your stay.
12. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate email after your final payment is made. (The door code will not be available on the app, so please check your email.)
13. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 3pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
14. How do cancellations work? - Cancellations or shortened stays that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be fully refunded. Cancellations or changes that are made within 60 days of the arrival date are non-refundable.
15. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us).
16. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
17. How is the drive up to the cabin? – It is a 7 minute (2 mile) drive up the mountain. The roads are well maintained and paved. However, there are some steeper parts that are "scary" for some people.
18. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
19. Is this cabin secluded? – This cabin sits on is almost an acre and you do feel free very secluded with no immediate neighbors around.
20. Was this area affected by the 2016 wildfires? – No, this area was not affected.
22. What TV package / channels do you provide? – We provide the highest package that our cable provider has. This includes premium movie channels and sports channels, including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks.
23. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi throughout the cabin.
24. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see here.
25. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? - The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out is Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day. It's the 2 days a year that our cleaners ask to have off. Hence, if you do make a reservation checking in or out on one of those 2 days, we will ask that you adjust by one day in either direction.