This immaculate Lakefront home built in 2003 - 3,400 sq. ft., is fully furnished, located on Cherokee cove of Lake Burton. Includes a 2-story shared boathouse with covered deck and sun bathing area along with sandy beach area.
Home next door (on the far right on the main VRBO picture VRBO #554386) may be rented at same time upon availability.
Main level - 2 Master Bedrooms - One with King Bed and other with 2 Queens, Additional Bedroom with Queen, Great Room w/Vaulted Ceiling, Dining Area (8+), Furnished Kitchen, 3 Bathrooms, Screened Porch, Outdoor Grill
Terrace Level - Walk Out Facing Lake with Covered Porch, Bedroom with Queen and Bunk Bed, Bedroom with Day Bed and Trundle, Laundry Room, Wet Bar, Bathroom
Amenities include on property kayaks and canoes. Marina is located on Lake Burton for boat and water sport rentals.
Within 30-45 minutes:
* Visit historic Clayton, Tallulah Gorge, Unicoi State Park, and Dillard House family dining.
* Hike to beautiful Panther Falls, up Black Rock Mountain, or on the Appalachian Trail.
* Experience Sliding Rock.
* See the bass and trout at the Moccasin Fish Hatchery.
* Golf at nearby Kingwood Resort, Rabun County Country Club, Sky Valley Resort, Apple Mountain Golf.
* Enjoy horseback riding.
* Shop at the many local mountain craft and antique stores.
* Visit Helen Alpine Village for shopping, an amusement park, and nightlife.
* White-water rafting down the Chattooga.
Within one to two hours:
* Highlands, Cashiers, and Franklin, North Carolina.
* Smoky Mountains.
*White-water rafting down the Nantahala RIver.