Leave your worries behind and escape to this historic 4-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Macungie. Boasting 1,500 square feet, this home comfortably sleeps 5 guests with room for 3 more at an additional fee. With so many outdoor activities in the area, there's no shortage of fun that can be had. Spend your days skiing the fresh powder at Bear Creek Mountain Resort and when you're done, retreat back to the cabin to warm your cold toes by the wood-burning fireplace.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed With Twin Trundle Bed
You'll fall in love with the rustic charm of this cabin's interior as you enter the open living space. Take a break on the plush sofas as you watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV. Warm up by the wood-burning fireplace as you gaze out of the bay window at the views of the surrounding trees.
Kids will love playing on the swing set in the side yard! Take the provided sleds out for a fun day in the snow before shedding your chilly clothes in the heated mudroom featuring in-unit laundry machines.
Warm up with some hot chocolate at the bar with seating for 3 before beginning meal preparations. Keep the cook company at the 2-person breakfast bar while they whip up a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve dinner at the table with bay window bench seating and 2 chairs.
As the day draws to an end, seek a peaceful night's sleep in one of the 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom features a soft queen bed while the second bedroom offers a twin-sized bed and exposed beam ceiling. Tuck the kids into the 2 twin beds in the third bedroom or the twin bed with twin trundle bed in the fourth bedroom.
Grab your skis and travel a mile to Bear Creek Mountain Resort for an unforgettable day in the snow. With 86 skiable acres, this mountain is perfect for riders of all skill levels. Stick around to take advantage of the luxury spa and fine dining at the resort!
When the weather warms up, Bear Creek Mountain turns into an outdoor enthusiasts paradise. Hike over 7 miles of trails, play some disc golf, or grab your mountain bike and hit the world-class trails offering unparalleled views.
Take the family on a short, 22-minute drive to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom for an unforgettable day. The park offers roller coasters, family rides, and a water park with slides and attractions.
Choose to shop until you drop in Allentown, just 30 minutes from the cabin. Pick up a souvenir or make a reservation at one of the gourmet restaurants in the area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a flat-screen cable TV, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, swing set, sleds, heated mud room, and more
- Wonderful Macungie location just 1 mile to Bear Creek Mountain Resort - Close to shopping, restaurants, skiing, hiking, mountain biking, disc golf, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, and much more
- Airport: Lehigh Valley International Airport - 3311 Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109, (~ 20.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- NOTE: This home sleeps 5 comfortably but the maximum occupancy is 8. Please note there is a $25 per person per night fee over 5 guests up to 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in