*New lower nightly rates September - December*
Experience the lively and unique culture of Miami at this newly remodeled 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house! Furnished with the essentials and local art, this Florida abode provides up to 8 guests with a comfortable home base conveniently located close to popular attractions. Sunbathe on South Beach and sip cocktails on Ocean Drive and at night, dine on delicious Cuban food before dancing the night away at one of the numerous clubs in the area!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Settle into vacation mode upon arrival to this pristine 2,500-square-foot home! Polished hardwood floor leads you into the light and airy living area featuring modern furnishings, local art, and family-friendly entertainment on the 40-inch flat-screen TV equipped with Roku.
Not too far away, the kitchen is fully equipped to handle all of your home-cooking needs! The open-concept layout allows you to keep the conversation flowing as the chef prepares delicious feasts with the help of essential appliances and ample counter space. Savor all of your homemade meals around the 4-person dining table.
During your downtime, venture to Wynwood Walls located only 1.5 miles away to enjoy the outdoor art museum and beautiful street murals. Grab a refreshing beer from Wynwood Brewing Company and chat with the locals about the best activities to do during your visit.
While on vacation, stay in shape with your very own fitness room offering yoga equipment, kettlebells, and more. After a great workout, shower off in one of the 2 full bathrooms before crawling into one of the 4 queen beds for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Make South Beach your first stop during your stay! Swim and relax until the sun sets in the West before transitioning to one of the numerous bars along Ocean Drive such as Oceans Ten. Sip a refreshing cocktail as you snack on fresh seafood and chat with your fellow guests about your plans for the night!
During your stay, treat yourself to delicious meals at restaurants such as the famous Joe’s Stone Crab or experience a classic Cuban meal at Versailles Restaurant located only 7.5 miles away. You’ll also find plenty of dining options within 4 miles of the home including Bahamian Connection Grill.
Head to Downtown Miami to check out numerous attractions! Visit museums like Perez Art Museum Miami, dance at hip clubs such as Mekka Nightclub and Club Space, and enjoy retail therapy at shops along Flagler Street, the main artery of Downtown.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen TV equipped with Roku, free WiFi, fitness room with yoga equipment and more, fenced backyard, air conditioning, fresh towels, 1 covered parking spot along with much more
- Peaceful Miami location - Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, this property allows you to relax while still being close to exciting destinations such as South Beach, Ocean Drive and downtown Miami. Plus, enjoy easy access of great shopping and dining options both located close to the house
- Airport: Miami International Airport - 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, (~7.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (service animals considered. Please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Offering new lower nightly rates September - December 2018