Experience the city in style from ‘Urban Chateau,’ a Seattle vacation rental studio apartment near the heart of Ballard. This unique home boasts brand new furnishings, ultra modern finishes and accommodations for 2 with room for 2 more. Discover the quirky shops and bar scene of Ballard right outside your front door or venture out to the shores of Golden Gardens Park. Only 15 minutes from downtown and even closer to Green Lake, this upscale studio offers the perfect blend of city and serenity.
Studio: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: AeroBed
Modern industrial meets high-end vintage inside this stylish Seattle studio. All new, custom-built fixtures combined with eclectic artwork and luxurious furnishings create a trendy-yet-homey living space evocative of Seattle’s vibrant cityscape and reflective of the studio’s well-suited name, ‘Urban Chateau.’
Step into this first-floor apartment to find an elegant living area showcasing a unique collection of fine, museum-quality artwork mixed with unique accents from a private collection. As you make your way inside, take note of the marble bear statue accompanied by an authentic Oxblood Chesterfield sofa imported from England and crafted by the same designers that make furniture for the Royal Family.
Catch up on your show using the 70-inch flat-screen TV with Chromecast or spend the afternoon exploring the quaint shops and five-star restaurants of Ballard.
If you’d prefer to eat in, stop by Pike Place Market for fresh ingredients and utilize the kitchenette for a homemade treat. The space comes equipped with sleek surfaces, a 2-burner cooktop, coffee maker, mini fridge and all your essential utensils.
Before a night out in downtown Seattle, primp and pamper in the full bathroom featuring a spacious walk-in shower. Return home for a good night’s sleep in the plush queen-sized bed, tucked behind a half wall, or curl up on the comfortable AeroBed in the living space.
Experience the ultimate urban center of Seattle in all its glory from this centrally located studio apartment. Immerse yourself in the exuberant, waterfront community of Ballard - just minutes from your front door! Home to indie shops, craft breweries, a bustling bar scene and the iconic Ballard Locks, this popular area has something for every vacationer to enjoy.
An easy 15-minute drive brings you straight into the heart of downtown Seattle. Treat yourself to the freshest fish in town at Pike Place Market, tour the 9-acre Olympic Sculpture Park, take a ride on the Seattle Great Wheel and visit the observation deck of the Space Needle.
Leave the bustling city behind for a day along the serene shores of Golden Gardens Park offering wetlands, beaches, hiking trails and prime picnic areas.
Closer to home lies the charming area of Green Lake, one of the city’s most beloved parks. Walk the waterfront along the newly reconstructed path or find a scenic spot to watch the abundant wildlife and boats that frequent the park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, all new furnishings and fixtures, free WiFi, 70-inch flat-screen TV with Chromecast, unique art collection, full bathroom with walk-in shower and handrails, top down bottom up Honeycomb shades, ADA certification and more
- Spectacular Seattle location - Only minutes from the bustling downtown Ballard! Easy access to Golden Gardens Park and Green Lake. 15-minute drive from downtown Seattle and countless area attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle–Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158 (~20 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property can comfortably sleep 2 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the AeroBed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in