Explore the vibrant city of Memphis when you stay at this 1-bedroom + bonus room, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo! With its amazing location in the South Main Historic District, this condo is just blocks from popular area attractions like the Orpheum Theatre, Civil Rights Museum, and Beale Street. Offering accommodations for 4 with room for 5, this urban getaway is sure to make your vacation to the 'Birthplace of Rock 'n Roll' unforgettable!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bonus Room: Queen Bed
Find this charming condo on the third floor of the Ambassador Hotel, where exposed red brick walls and hardwood floors exude rustic elegance. The living room is the ideal place to unwind, as it features a large sectional sofa, a flat-screen Smart TV, and views overlooking the city from windows.
In the fully equipped kitchen you'll find everything you need to whip up a delicious meal, including modern appliances and ample counterspace. If you don't feel like cooking, simply stroll around the corner to grab some grub at Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken!
When you retire for the night, curl up in the queen-sized bed of the bonus room or master bedroom. Additional accommodations can be found in the living room, offering sleeping space for 1 guest on the comfortable couch.
With the streets of downtown Memphis right outside your door where you'll never have a hard time finding something to do! Just 2 blocks away is one of Memphis' most popular historic sites, the National Civil Rights Museum at Lorraine Motel, also known as the death site of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
The condo is also just 3 blocks from the Orpheum Theatre and Beale Street, known as the 'Home of the Blues.' Here you'll find an abundance of music clubs, delicious restaurants, and live entertainment on the streets!
If you're in town for a short time but want to experience the best of Memphis, the city offers an array of sightseeing tours, such as the Sun Studio Guided Tour or Elvis Presley Graceland Tour. For a spooky night out on the town, take a ghost walking tour to learn about the city's haunted heritage and visit some of the most pervaded sites!
Take a scenic stroll along the Mississippi River when you visit Beale Street Landing. The 6-acre site features beautiful landscaping with indigenous trees and tall grasses for ultimate relaxation. While you’re down there, hop aboard a riverboat cruise at Memphis Riverboats. They offer a sightseeing cruise as well as a dinner & music cruise.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV w/Apple TV + HDMI hookup, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, private parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Downtown Memphis Location - A short walk from several historic sites, delicious restaurants, and famous Beale Street!
- Airport: Memphis International Airport - 2491 Winchester Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, (~11.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 guest on the sectional couch in the living room is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in