** Please note that there's another vacation rental unit on site (available to rent for larger groups), with some shared amenities. Other travelers may be present during your stay **
Experience the romance of France right in lovely Hot Springs when you stay at 'Van Gogh's Villa'. This 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental villa for 2 at 'The Rose Retreat Gallery and Bath' offers a prime location just 1 mile from the Hot Springs National Park, a rejuvenating on-site bathhouse and all the comforts of home!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Whether you're in 'The Land of Opportunity' for business or pleasure, the villa's elegant French decor will surely light a romantic passion and transport you to a faraway place.
After being greeted by the property's non-human residents like deer and birds, you'll enter 'Van Gogh's Villa’s' well equipped kitchen. With essential appliances and an electric fireplace, this lovely kitchen provides a cozy culinary experience. As you put the finishing touches on your 5-star fare, mouthwatering aromas will lure your travel companion to the dining table for 2.
When the sun has set over Razorback country, retire to the queen bed and stream your Netflix favorites on the 52" flat-screen with Roku. Prefer watching stories unfold on paper? Head to the bedroom's fully stocked bookshelf and pick from a large collection of books.
If you're looking for a luxurious bathing experience separate from the villa's walk-in shower, take a relaxing soak in the communal bathhouse's 6-foot by 10-foot sunken jetted bathtub and watch the deer pass by through the large windows.
When you've spent the day hiking and you're looking for a clean that a bath can't provide, take advantage of the bathhouse's laundry machines, walk-in shower, and vessel sink.
Located just 1 mile from 'Van Gogh's Villa' lies the historic town of Hot Springs. One of the most unique cities in the state, Hot Springs provides a beautiful hybrid of romance and outdoor adventure.
Whether you choose to spend your time thrill-seeking at Magic Springs and Crystal Falls, an amusement and water theme park, trying your luck at the Oaklawn Race Track, or strolling through Garvan Gardens, you're sure to fall in love with the city of Hot Springs.
A visit to The Bathhouse Row, located just 1.5 miles from the villa, feels like a Delorean ride back in time. Consisting of 8 bathhouse buildings built between 1892 and 1923, these historic buildings are brimming with traces of their long and unique history.
If you prefer natural baths to historical ones, take a short 4-minute drive to Hot Springs National Park. Not only is the park home to 24 hiking trails, but it is also one of only a few places in the U.S. where you can see and touch the 143-degree thermal water produced by natural hot springs.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, electric fireplace, flat-screen TV with Roku, fully stocked bookshelf, walk-in shower, Tempur-Pedic California king bed, reserved parking spot, and more!
- The communal bathhouse features a 6-foot by 10-foot sunken bathtub with jets, laundry machines, a walk-in shower, vessel sink, and sitting area
- Unbeatable Hot Springs Location - Roughly 1 mile from Hot Springs Central Avenue Historic District, 1.5 miles from The Bathhouse Row, and 1.2 miles from Hot Springs National Park
- For additional sleeping arrangements and rental accommodations, please view Evolve listing 387266, 'Mona Lisa,' an adjacent 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental villa that sleeps 4
- Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field - 1 Airport Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202, (~55.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No children allowed at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in