Steeped in Boise's Downtown Historic East End off of Warm Springs Avenue, this 1912 cottage offers a cozy, private, and relaxing space for 2-3 guests comfortably. A private, fenced backyard features a covered patio for reading, daydreaming and dining. This vintage vacation rental is located close to Boise's best eateries, pubs, nightlife, museums and outdoor markets. Cyclists, walkers, runners and hikers are minutes on foot from the River Greenbelt and Foothill trails!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Resting in a quiet neighborhood, recognized as an official Historic District, this destination is perfect for long strolls, with blocks of homes ranging from the 1890s to 1950s. Additionally, this charming house is ideal for solo travelers, couples or two guests traveling together who want private rooms. The first bedroom has a queen-sized bed while the second room hosts a full-sized bed!
After a refreshing night’s sleep, take a bath in the vintage clawfoot tub before heading out to the covered back patio to enjoy your morning coffee. The fenced-in backyard is also the perfect place to watch the sunset after an exciting day of exploring Boise.
The fully equipped kitchen features a granite island and has everything you need to prepare all of your favorite meals from the comfort of your home-away-from-home. Sit down and enjoy your meals at the 4-person dining table in the living room while you stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV!
Once you’re stuffed from dinner, sit back on the large leather couch and use the free wireless internet access to surf the net or catch up on some work while you’re away. Use Pandora to throw on some tunes and set the mood for a fun night in.
This charming getaway is located in the historic ‘East End’ of downtown Boise! You’ll be a short distance from the city center for dining and culture, business and government! Whatever you want to do in Boise, this is the home base for you.
When you’re not in the mood to cook for yourself, walk or bike 1.5 miles to the heart of town to dine at eclectic local restaurants. Grab lunch at Tango’s Subs and Empanadas, or stop by 10 Barrel Brewing Boise for a brew and a burger!
Boise State fans will love this home’s location. The Broncos play their home football games just under 2 miles away at Albertsons Stadium! Boise State alums can attend a game and then go for a stroll through campus to relive their glory days.
Of course, no trip to Idaho would be complete without some outdoor adventures! Bring your hiking shoes or rent a mountain bike and head to the foothills to get some fresh air.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, front and back porch, fenced-in yard, flat-screen TV, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, street parking, and much more!
- The bathroom has a vintage claw foot tub/shower without grab bars. There are no hand rails on the tub itself. Anyone who has a balance problem or has orthopedic issues when getting in and out of a claw foot tub should consider another rental.
- No cable, satellite or antenna TV available. Netflix and Amazon streaming services are available to travelers
- Fantastic Boise location in a historic neighborhood near the heart of downtown! A quick walk or bike ride will get you anywhere you need to go in the city
- Nearest Commerical Airport: Boise Airport - 3201 W Airport Way #1000, Boise, ID 83705, (~5.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under 12
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in