From ski slopes to golf courses and sandy shores, Harbor Springs has something to offer year round. Experience all the action of the North Shore from this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps 8! As part of the Trout Creek community, this property affords you access to abundant amenities and close proximity to Boyne Highlands Resort. Spend evenings soaking up breathtaking views of the valley and nearby ski runs from the private decks before steaming away in the home’s sauna.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Full Bed
A scenic drive lined with mountain vistas and lofty trees brings you to your home-away-from-home in Harbor Springs. Take a moment to appreciate the stunning scenery from one of the 2 back decks, boasting unobstructed views of the surrounding valley and Boyne Highlands ski area.
If you’re feeling hungry, fire up the gas grill for a cookout or head inside to see what you can whip up in the kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and a double sink.
Gather around the custom log dining table for a good meal surrounded by great company and awe-inspiring views brought about by the large picture windows lining the room.
Head down to the heated Trout Creek swimming pool for a leisurely afternoon or make the short 6-minute drive over to Boyne Highlands Resort for an action-packed day on the slopes or greens. Return home after a day of fun to give your sore muscles some much-needed relief in the sauna.
Host an après-ski movie night in the homey living area, featuring comfortable furnishings, a flat-screen cable TV and wood-burning fireplace. If your group can’t agree on a movie, a second TV along with a plush sectional sofa can be found in the downstairs family room.
With 3 spacious bedrooms, everyone is guaranteed a good night’s sleep! The master bedroom is distinguished by log-framed furnishings and a queen-sized bed, while the other 2 bedrooms take on their own character with beautiful blue hues reminiscent of the lake.
Come morning, step out the sliding glass door in the family room to enjoy your morning coffee amidst the fresh air and alpine scenery!
Outdoor adventures are never too far when you stay at this centrally located Harbor Springs home. Head over to Boyne Highlands Resort, only 1.5 miles away, for skiing and snowmobiling in the winter, and biking, hiking, ziplining and horseback riding when the snow melts. For a change of scenery and even more recreational opportunities, take the shuttle bus over to Nub’s Nob Ski Area!
For more summertime fun, retreat to the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan only minutes away! Spend a day on the water and an evening exploring the small towns surrounding Little Traverse Bay, including the quaint city of Petoskey and the historic Harbor Springs.
Further your coastal adventure up north in Mackinaw City, a 35-minute drive from the house. Here, you’ll discover 3 National Historic sites, live shows and a charming shopping village.
If you’re looking to practice your putting skills, numerous nationally acclaimed golf courses can be reached in a matter of minutes!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning unit in master bedroom, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), 2 large decks with valley and ski hill views, gas grill and more
- Trout Creek community amenities include a fitness center, heated indoor pool, outdoor pool (closed until Memorial Day) and tennis courts
- Unbeatable Harbor Springs location - 1.5 miles from Boyne Highlands Resort and within walking distance of the shuttle bus servicing Nub's Nob Ski Area! Short drive from 14 golf courses, Lake Michigan, Petoskey and Harbor Springs, and 35 minutes from Mackinaw City
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy is flexible for 2 additional children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in