Experience the old-time charm and modern luxuries of Charleston at the 'Relaxation Station' a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhouse with room for 6 guests, including children. Located just 21 miles northwest of the city in Summerville, this 1,400-square-foot home offers an outdoor dining area and marvelous palm tree views. Whether you're visiting Charleston to shop King Street or learn the history of Fort Sumter, you'll be a stone's throw from the action in this Palmetto State paradise.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Loft): 2 Twin Beds
After a day of exploring the city, find sanctuary from the hot southern sun in the 'Relaxation Station’s' spacious living area. Surrounded by subtle littoral decor, the plush couch will prove to be the perfect place to lounge as you watch a primetime drama on the flat-screen cable TV.
As your loved ones gather around the dining table for 6, they're sure to be floored by the Paula Deen caliber cuisine you were able to whip up in the 5-star kitchen. Boasting a large island, palm tree views, and expansive island, this townhome's fully equipped kitchen makes cooking fun and easy.
For a unique dining experience, head into the backyard and share a memorable meal at the patio's dining table for 4. Surrounded by a large privacy fence, this private outdoor space allows you to enjoy the fresh air and sounds of the nearby fountain as you wine and dine.
When the sun has set on your South Carolina sanctuary, head into one of the home's 3 luxurious bedrooms and feel like royalty as you stretch out on your Simmons Beautyrest mattress. Whether you choose to retire to the master suite, complete with a king bed, flat-screen Smart TV, and en-suite bathroom, or the private second-floor hideaway, you're sure to wake up well rested and ready for a day in the sun.
This townhome is located just 5 minutes from historic Summerville, otherwise known as 'the Flower Town in the Pines.' Dine at local restaurants and browse through artisan shops in the wonderful town square, and stroll along main street, offering all the shopping and dining establishments you could need.
When you're looking to luxuriate in the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic, take a 40-minute drive to Folly Beach, the area's most renowned family beach. Known for its appearance in the 2010 film 'Dear John,' this popular beach offers swimming, windsurfing, and more! Be sure to check out the 2 other well-known islands in this area, including Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island, which also have family beaches with crystal blue waters.
Shop til you drop on King Street, one of the '10 Top Shopping Districts in USA' according to Forbes Traveler. Located just 27 minutes from the townhome, King Street offers locally owned boutiques, designer fashions, and everything in between.
When you need a break from shopping, be sure to check out one of King Streets many delicious eateries like Charleston Beer Works and Twenty Six Divine.
Travel back in time and see how the Civil War began at Fort Sumter. When Confederate artillery opened fire on this Federal Fort that sits majestically in the Charleston Harbor, it became clear that the Civil War was imminent. Today, the fort serves as a museum and offers boat tours for both families and large groups.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV w/ smart DVD player, smart TV with ROKU, free WiFi, linens and towels, in-unit laundry machines, outdoor dining area, reserved parking for 2 vehicles, private yard, private entrance, smoke detectors, palm tree views, and more
- Top-notch Summerville Location - 5 minutes from historic Summerville, 20 minutes from King Street and Fort Sumter, 40 minutes from Folly Beach, Sullivan's Island and Isle of Palms, and within 30 minutes of Charleston's main attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charleston International Airport, 5500 International Blvd, Charleston, SC 29418, (~16 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- If there is evidence of more than 6 overnight guests there will be an additional fee and the guests may be asked to leave the property
- Official quiet hours are in effect after 10:00 PM per county ordinance