If you're looking to explore peaceful Pocono Lake with your family or close friends, this 3-bed, 2.5-bath lakefront vacation rental house is the perfect home base for you! This beautiful property offers 8 lucky guests a spacious backyard with a private beach and dock, as well as a rustically furnished interior featuring 2 fireplaces, a steam shower, and exposed wood. Spend your days canoeing on Pines Lake or simply enjoying the tranquility surrounding this picturesque Pennsylvania home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Tall ceilings and beautiful exposed wood beams invite you to step into the window-lined living room of this lakefront home. From every room, you’ll enjoy fantastic views of Pines Lake framed by numerous windows throughout the open, spacious layout.
Relax with your loved ones on the L-shaped couch in the living room while both gas fireplaces warm the space and your favorite movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV.
Start your day with a warm cup of coffee at the 2-person breakfast bar in the kitchen while your travel companions prepare breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen.
On the days you're not out hiking, step off the large back porch and walk down to the private boat dock to gaze out at the picturesque setting surrounding the lake.
Heat up the gas grill on the deck and prepare a chargrilled dinner for your loved ones to enjoy by the island fireplace in the dining room.
When you start to feel tired, retreat to one of the 3 furnished bedrooms to drift to sleep on cloud-like queen mattresses in each room. Draw a bubble bath in the en-suite bathroom of the master if you're looking for some extra relaxation before ending the evening.
-- THE LOCATION --
The property is situated on the banks of Pines Lake and offers a beautiful private beach and dock for swimming when the weather warms up. If you're looking for a change of scenery, drive 7 minutes to the Pocono Lake Preserve to access the official Pocono Lake.
Head out the door and explore one of the delicious local eateries when you're crew is not feeling like cooking on-site. Moyers Country Kitchen is only a 5-minute drive from your door and is a top-notch spot for breakfast, brunch, or lunch known for their German pancakes and three-egg omelets.
If you are looking for a spa day, look no further than Journey's Day Spa LLC. This quaint spa is only a 10-minute drive from the house and offers a multitude of services, including body scrubs, wraps, facial treatments, massage therapy and much more!
There is no better place for some retail therapy than the Crossings Premium Outlets located just under 19 miles from the house. This outlet mall has 100 stores for you to find souvenirs, clothes, hunting goods, and more.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with 2-person breakfast bar, back deck, screened porch with gas grill, island fireplace, gas fireplace, outdoor dining area, patio furniture, lakefront, private beach and dock, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Excellent Pocono Lake location situated on the banks of Pines Lake - 30 minutes from the Crossings Premium Outlets, a 10-minute drive from Journey's Day Spa, 7 minutes from Pocono Lake, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & cafes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Newark Liberty International Airport - 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, ( ~96.7 miles / 1 hour and 36 minutes away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (20-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized futon in the loft, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in