**Please note another vacation rental units is on the premises, and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit**
Escape to paradise at ‘Surfer Kai,’ a 1-bath vacation rental studio on the shores of Hauula. With room for 5, this cozy unit offers an oceanfront deck with tables, chairs and a lounge chair. Take advantage of the activities nearby for the ultimate Hawaiian adventure you won’t forget! What this unit lacks in luxury, it makes up for in location and coastal views!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sofa Bed
This home is perfect for those looking for a cozy home right on the ocean, rather than the business and luxury of a 5-star resort.
Enjoy easy access to the beach from this oceanfront abode. The deck overlooking the Pacific will quickly become your favorite spot on the property. Blend up some pina coladas and lounge in the chairs as you take in the fresh sea breeze.
Inside the unit, the open layout makes it easy for you to stay connected with your loved ones. Play a game of cards at the 4-person kitchen table or 2-person breakfast bar while the chef of the group prepares tasty appetizers in the fully equipped kitchen.
For entertainment, flip on the flat-screen cable Smart TV or curl up with a good book to savor some downtime before heading out to the beach or community jacuzzi and fitness center.
As the day comes to an end, fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the waves crashing on the shore. The bedroom features a queen-sized bed and can be closed off into a separate room for privacy. Additional sleeping is available on a pullout sofa in the common room.
Experience Hawaii as a local and discover the best parts of the island with Mahina Hawaii where stand up paddling, surfing, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling and SUP yoga are all offered. Do a single day adventure or a combination of adventures for the full day adventure retreat!
If you’re looking for a pristine beach to visit, Kokololio Beach Park is less than 1 mile away and offers crystal clear water and white sandy beaches. For optimal sunlight, be sure to arrive in the morning as the sun sets west behind the Ko’olau Mountain Range.
For a nice hiking excursion, The Hauula Loop Trail is a 2.5-mile hike that gives you an elevation gain of about 900 feet and offers nice lookouts as well as little waterfalls during the rainy season. Go for a morning hike before visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center just 10 minutes north of the trail.
Oahu and Honolulu can be reached in just a few hours of driving where you can experience city life in Hawaii. Pay a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial to learn the history of Pearl Harbor and see renowned landmarks.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable Smart TV, a private oceanfront deck, ample outdoor seating, access to community amenities including a jacuzzi and fitness center, outdoor shower, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, and much more!
- Picturesque Hauula location - enjoy easy access to beaches, excursions, hiking trails, Oahu, Honolulu and USS Arizona Memorial!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (Please note that some pets live in the home with the homeowner and pets may be present on the property)
- Please note that the property does have fans, but not air conditioning units.
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check out listings 393335, 393362, 393374, 393375, 393376, 393383, 393384
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered if all adjacent 8 properties are being rented together with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- The homeowner partners with a 501c Non-profit Wellness Center Retreat, with 100% of the vacation rental profits donated to the animal sanctuary. Your stay at the property is tax deductible
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in