** Please note that other vacation rental units are on the premises, and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit **
Your worries are sure to melt away at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Hauula vacation rental home! Offering sleeping for 6 with room for 10 and an unbeatable oceanfront location, this rustic house is the perfect home base for your East Oahu escape! Spend your days relaxing in the sun as you reconnect with loved ones in paradise.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: 3 Futons
The breezy living room boasts a flat-screen Smart TV and 3 futons, providing plenty of space for everyone to unwind.
Neighboring the living room is the fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and ample counter space. With a 6-person dining table and patio furniture on the deck, it's easy to enjoy meals inside or out!
This oceanfront getaway is located in the Hearts for Animals Wellness Center, which offers guided tours of the natural environment inhabited by furry friends! Spend the day exploring the sanctuary before heading back to the home to soak up the Hawaiian sun on the deck!
When you retire for the night, choose from 2 bedrooms, both featuring queen-sized beds. Additional accommodations can be found on the 3 futons in the living room, creating ample room for all your travel companions to get a good night's rest!
Your tropical paradise is ideally situated on East Oahu's windward coast, offering an abundance of opportunities for waterfront activities. Head to Hauula Beach Park just down the road where you can snorkel, surf, and hang with the locals!
If you're up for a hike, stroll 0.6 miles to the Hauula Loop Trail offering lush forest paths that lead to majestic views of the Kaipapau Valley and ocean. For a little adventure, drive 20 minutes to Kualoa Ranch & Zipline to tour famous Hollywood film sites such as Jurassic Park and Godzilla!
Just up the road you'll find Laie, home to the Polynesian Cultural Center, Laie Hawaii Temple, and Hukilau Marketplace. To stay close to Hauula, take a day excursion with Mahina Hawaii to explore the island through kayaking, paddle boarding, or snorkeling!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart cable TV, free WiFi, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, a washer and dryer, furnished deck, free parking, and more!
- Oceanfront Hauula Location - Steps from the beach and minutes from several water activities, hiking spots, and other area attractions!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (Please note that some pets live in the home with the homeowner and pets may be present on the property)
- Please note that the property does have fans, but not air conditioning units.
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check out listings 393335, 393362, 393373, 393374, 393375, 393383, 393384
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered if all adjacent 8 properties are being rented together with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- The homeowner partners with a 501c Non-profit Wellness Center Retreat, with 100% of the vacation rental profits donated to the animal sanctuary. Your stay at the property is tax deductible
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in