** Please note that other vacation rental units are on the premises, and the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit **
Pack your bags for a seaside soiree at 'Hibiscus,' a 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 4 in Hauula. From the large windows in the master bedroom to the private ground-floor patio, this home showcases some of the best oceanfront views found on Oahu. With the beach nearby and the mountains as your backdrop, it's a sweet spot you'll never forget.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Sofa Beds
Start each morning with sunrise views over the Pacific, showcased just outside of each large oceanfront window. You'll have plenty to do while you stay here, with access to a community fitness center and Jacuzzi, plenty of outdoor space, and the sandy beach just steps away!
Wash off your feet in the shared outdoor shower before heading inside to enjoy some time out of the sunshine. Wind down with a movie on the flat-screen cable Smart TV while the kids refuel with an afternoon snack at the 4-person breakfast bar.
Treat the group to a tropical evening feast, right from home! The kitchen is fully equipped to make any home-cooked meals an absolute breeze. Serve your culinary creation at the 6-person dining table for a little luau with the family.
Mix up Mai Tai's and venture outside to relax on the private patio. Sip on local favorites as the moon begins to rise over the ocean just below - signaling the end to another day in paradise.
When you're ready to call it a night, retreat inside for peaceful slumbers on a queen bed in either the master or the second bedroom. Friends can utilize one of the 2 sofa beds in the living room - look into renting one of the other vacation properties available on site so the whole family can come along!
Please note that the upstairs deck is part of a different unit and is not available. Guests have full access to the lower level patio.
You won't have to travel far to find the beach - this property is already there! Just steps away sits Hauula Beach Park, a local hub for snorkeling and beginner's surfing, as well as camping, sunbathing, and sandcastle building found on the shores! Cool off at the end of the day with a sweet treat from Rainbows Shaved Ice, found just down the road.
Lace up the hiking boots and travel 5 minutes inland to Hauula Forest Reserve, home to Ma'akua Ridge Trail and Hauula Loop Trail. When you're ready for even more outdoor adventures, Crouching Lion Hike and the Pu'u Manamana hike are found 6 miles over.
You'll find plenty of local fun in Hauula and Pahu'ula, including historical sites, busy beaches, traditional restaurants, shops, and more! If you're looking for some big city excitement, drive an hour down to the bustle of O'ahu and Honolulu.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable Smart TV, fan units in each room, a private oceanfront deck, ample outdoor seating, access to community amenities including a jacuzzi and fitness center, outdoor shower, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, and much more!
- Picturesque Hauula location - found just an hour outside of Oahu and Honolulu, with panoramic views of the ocean and Hawaiian mountain landscape!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (Please note that some pets live in the home with the homeowner and pets may be present on the property)
- Please note that the property does have fans, but not air conditioning units.
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check out listings 393335, 393373, 393374, 393375, 393376, 393383, 393384
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered if all adjacent 8 properties are being rented together with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- The homeowner partners with a 501c Non-profit Wellness Center Retreat, with 100% of the vacation rental profits donated to the animal sanctuary. Your stay at the property is tax deductible
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in