Overlooking the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Bigfork vacation rental home offers the best of Montana living. Eight guests are in for a picturesque stay with miles of lake and mountain views plus all the fun of Flathead Lake right at your fingertips. Tucked away in Woods Bay, this home provides guests with plenty of privacy and an ideal location. From boating and fishing to golfing and hiking, the quaint town is an outdoor enthusiasts paradise!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
With only 3 neighbors around and nothing but natural views before you, this Bigfork house provides a breathtaking place to call your home-away-from-home. Inside the 3,100-square-foot property, you'll find 2 fully equipped kitchen, 2 living areas, 4 comfortable bedrooms and plenty of homey comforts; perfect for 2 families or any group of up to 8.
While the 2 kitchens make cooking a breeze, the 2 laundry rooms make keeping clothes clean a piece of cake. Serve meals at the upstairs dining table, where massive lake views through the wall of windows provides a picture-perfect backdrop.
Catch all your favorite shows one of 2 high-definition flat-screen cable TVs, located in both living rooms. Rest assured that you can stay connected during your stay with good cell phone reception and wireless internet access.
For a breath of fresh air and more stunning views, take a seat on the patio rocking chairs or fire up the natural gas grill for a backyard picnic. Offering plenty of parking for your vehicles and boat, your days of fun on the lake or exploring the area are at your convenience.
Boasting more than 180 miles of shoreline, Flathead Lake attracts adventurous travelers looking to spend days fishing, boating, jet skiing, wave running and swimming! The nearest public beach is roughly 4 miles north of the home, while to the rear of the property are several forest hiking trails.
The town of Bigfork itself has a unique Western charm, offering not only art galleries and fine dining but golfing, shopping and the Bigfork Summer Playhouse. Celebrate with family at Showthyme or Moroldo's Fine Italian Restaurant, or grab a cold beer at Flathead Lake Brewing Co.
For a day trip, pack up the car and head to Glacier National Park roughly 1 hour away. For added adventure, bring along your passport and cross the border into Canada!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 living rooms, 2 laundry rooms, 3 high-definition flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, waterfront views, carport parking for 2 cars, additional parking, boat parking, linens, towels, ice maker, radiant heat floors, furnished deck, picnic table, natural gas grill and more
- This home used to be a duplex, but a door has been installed in the common area so that guests can walk between the two living rooms without having to go outside to the other entrance
- Scenic location overlooking Flathead Lake - Enjoy miles of views and easy access to Bigfork's best outdoor recreation!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Glacier Park International Airport - 4170 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901, (~30.6 miles away)
- Car rentals are available at the airport
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gathering
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Prior to your arrival, traveler must send guest contact proper photo identification to verify age and the correct traveler
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in