Follow your wanderlust to this unique 2-bedroom, 2-bath Cambria vacation rental house that sleeps 4! This Pacific Coast paradise features a redwood and glass interior to provide phenomenal ocean views from almost every room. You’ll love the close proximity to Hearst Castle and Paso Robles, along with the beach for spectacular sunsets. Whether you’re lounging in the private jacuzzi or exploring the charming West Village, this property is perfect for a romantic getaway and oceanside adventures!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Nestled amongst the trees overlooking the ocean, this custom-built home exudes charm, privacy and romance throughout. This unique architect’s design boasts rich redwood, walls of glass and large skylights along the interior to bring the sweeping scenery and warm natural light of the outdoors inside.
An expansive, bi-level deck extends the property. Take a walk around to marvel at the panoramic Pacific views or head down to the lower deck to sink into the Jacuzzi under the pergola covering. Complete with a charcoal grill and lounge area, this enchanting outdoor space is primed for relaxing and entertaining.
Step inside and make yourself at home in the cozy TV nook. This quaint living area houses a gas log fireplace and plush bench seating situated under a massive viewing window.
Up the steps in the main living area, take a seat by the piano to play show tunes or venture into the quiet loft and library area to curl up with a good book.
The chef in your group will have no qualms about cooking in the well-equipped kitchen with picturesque views surrounding their creative space. Share homemade meals around the 4-person dining table or head outside to dine under the balmy California sun. Watch the sun set over the ocean from the comfort of the candle-lit, glass sunroom before retiring indoors for the night. You may even see deer pass by!
The master bedroom is distinguished by a Dish flat-screen satellite TV, a windowed wall with bench seating, a private balcony and a pyramid-shaped skylight that looks up to the night stars. Catch some morning rays out on the deck or start your day with a soothing soak in the master en-suite bathroom jetted garden tub overlooking the ocean and surrounding scenery.
Only 4 minutes from this ocean view home lies the charming Cambria West Village, home to art galleries, antique stores, boutique shops, gourmet fare, cozy cafes and so much more.
Sandy adventures await just 2 miles from your front door! Moonstone Beach Park and Fiscalini Beach Reserve offer hiking, mountain biking and equestrian trails, along with miles of pristine shoreline for beachcombing and wildlife viewing. Here, you can spend hours watching the elephant seals roaming these parks.
Wine lovers will love the close proximity to some of California's best wineries. Stolo Family Vineyards, Refugio Ranch Vineyards and Cayucos Cellars are just a few of the nearby vineyards, where you can taste and tour to your heart's content!
A short 15-minute drive away down scenic Highway 1 is the lovely Hearst Castle, a National Historic Landmark where you can step back into history on a daily tour - sure to be a trip highlight.
This majestic estate is perched on a hilltop with beautifully landscaped gardens, pristine pools and fountains, ancient statues and the ruins of the world’s largest private zoo.
The nearby towns of Morro Bay and Cayucos offer more restaurants, golf, fishing, and other activities for travelers. Outdoor enthusiasts won’t hesitate to check out Montana de Oro State Park 32 miles away. This stunning park is perfect for surfing, snorkeling, hiking, fishing and more with its mountainous coastal terrain. Cayucos also features surfing, golfing, paddle boarding and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, gas log fireplace, piano, washer and dryer, jetted Jacuzzi tub, bi-level deck, outdoor furniture, charcoal grill, hot tub, quality linens and bathrobes, plenty of privacy, stunning ocean views and so much more
- Prime Cambria location - 4-minute walk from town, less than 2 miles from the beach, 15-minute drive from Hearst Castle and close to Montana de Oro State Park
- Please note that there are 41 steps down to the front door and may not be suitable for the mobility impaired
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport - 975 Airport Dr, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 (~ 37 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property has a flexible maximum occupancy for additional children
- Please note that this property is 44 steps from the street, and may not be suitable for the mobility impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in