Your Saratoga Springs getaway awaits at this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! Boasting comfortable furnishings and several modern conveniences, this home is perfect for groups of 8 seeking a relaxing escape! With a spacious backyard, large deck, and a great location just 2.7 miles east of downtown and 5 minutes from the Saratoga Casino Hotel, you're sure to have a memorable stay at this Upstate New York escape!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Travel northeast where you'll discover this charming home resting on the quiet streets of Saratoga Springs. The welcoming 1,700-square-foot interior features plush seating and a flat-screen cable TV, where you'll love relaxing on cold evenings.
Opening to the living room is the dining room adorned with an elegant 4-person table, ceiling fan, and wooden china cabinet. Whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the table to meals enjoy with your travel companions!
For a tranquil night's sleep, retreat to one of the 4 bedrooms, all featuring cloud-like queen-sized beds. With natural light peaking through the windows each morning, you're sure to wake up feeling refreshed to take on all your Saratoga Springs adventures!
With several boutiques, a vibrant arts scene, and many area attractions, the historic city of Saratoga Springs is a popular destination year-round! Head to town to find tasty eateries such as 15 Church Restaurant or Osteria Danny.
If you're feeling lucky, visit the Saratoga Casino Hotel, just 5 minutes from the house. The casino offers a variety of games, as well as dining options and live entertainment!
The city is also known for its Saratoga Race Course that hosts several thoroughbred horse races. Also nearby is the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame where you can discover equine art, past trophies, and racing memorabilia.
For a change of scenery, take a quick 10-minute drive to Saratoga Spa State Park, home to national landmark area hosting the Saratoga Spa State Park and Saratoga Spa Golf Course. If you want to relax, stop by the Lincoln Baths for as soak in a mineral tub, or simply wander through the gorgeous scenery of the park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, a decorative fireplace, washer and dryer, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, large backyard, garage and driveway parking, and more!
- Terrific Saratoga Springs Location- Minutes from the Saratoga Race Course, several shops, restaurants, and the Saratoga Spa State Park!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport - Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~39.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in