A stylish Arizona retreat awaits up to 6 guests at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Casa Grande vacation rental house! Boasting a 1950's L.A. feel, this charming abode provides travelers with the perfect home base for exploring the desert landscape and metropolitan luxuries of the greater Phoenix area. Cherish everything from the private pool to scenic hikes to delicious local cuisine! At night, allow your worries to disappear with the sunset as you savor a peaceful moment on the covered patio.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Upon arrival to this quaint ranch-style home, you’ll feel transported back into an elegant era of contemporary furnishings, eye-popping pastel decor, and an interior atmosphere that speaks relaxation!
Make yourself comfortable in the main living area featuring family-friendly entertainment on the flat-screen Smart TV. On chilly nights, snuggle with your loved one in front of the wood-burning fireplace.
After settling in, venture outside to the covered patio and fenced yard and enjoy a breath of fresh air. Here, you’ll spend downtime swimming in the private pool, sunbathing on the outdoor furniture, and dining al fresco around the 2-person table.
Inside, the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and ample countertspace is prepared to handle all of your home-cooking needs! Once the meal is ready, everyone can gather around the 4-person dining table to savor the flavorful creation.
Thoroughly tired, retreat to the comfort of the master bedroom. A plush king-sized bed will lull you into a peaceful sleep while natural light from the window will slowly wake you up in the morning! Additional guests will sleep soundly in the second bedroom furnished with a queen-sized bed.
Nestled slightly south of Gilbert, this rental property boasts a prime location close to numerous outdoor activities, attractions such as SkyDive Arizona, and the metropolitan luxuries of Tucson and Phoenix!
Outdoor enthusiasts, photographers, and hikers will love the close proximity to the 500,000 acre Sonoran Desert National Monument, located within a few miles of the house! Explore the saguaro cactus forest, three distinct mountain ranges, and archaeological and historic sites during your visit to the park. Venture an hour away to Tucson to see more impressive cacti at the Saguaro National Park and while you’re there, hike, mountain bike, or rock climb at Mt. Lemmon.
For an adventure, plan a trip with SkyDive Arizona located 13 miles from the house! You’ll experience a hair-raising adrenaline rush as you jump out of an airplane tandem with an experienced sky diver.
Spend the day in Phoenix, located an hour north, to shop, visit the Phoenix Zoo, catch a Diamondbacks baseball game, and dine at delicious restaurants such as Gertrude’s or the Dressing Room. Travel slightly farther to Flagstaff to visit the Lowell Observatory for skygazing or the ever awe-inspiring Grand Canyon!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private pool, furnished covered patio, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, fully stocked laundry room, wood-burning fireplace with wood provided, free WiFi, basketball hoop, complimentary toiletries fresh towels, 2 covered parking spots and 2 additional driveway parking spots along with much more
- Prime Casa Grande location- Experience a peaceful getaway while staying at this ideally located house close to fun outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking, the metropolitan luxuries of Phoenix, and delicious local cuisine at nearby restaurants!
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 per stay fee for first dog and an additional $50 per stay fee for second dog (Maximum 2 Allowed)
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in