** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit and there is another vacation rental unit on the premises **
With stunning views, a wood-burning stove, and well-equipped kitchen, this cozy hideaway is an ideal getaway for up to 6 outdoor enthusiasts! This charming Cora studio cabin is situated on 40 acres just 30 miles from Pinedale. Set against mountain vistas and the Green River, it's the perfect home base for all of your hiking, fishing, and hunting adventures!
Great Room: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Loft: 3 Twin Beds
Amidst Cora's stunning Kendall Valley on 40 sprawling acres is where you'll find this rustic abode. Inside, pine wood siding and mountain decor welcomes you to Wyoming, while plush furnishings invite you to sit back and relax.
Unwind in the spacious living room watching the flat-screen cable TV by the warmth of the wood-burning stove. On clear, quiet evenings, head to the furnished communal patio to grill while you listen to the soothing sounds of nature. When the sun sets, look up to incredible starry skies to see the Milky Way, so bright that it seems they're within arms reach.
Easily prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchen, featuring modern appliances, cookware, and dishware. Cook up your favorite family meals and serve it family-style around the 6-person dining table.
After a day of hiking the Continental Divide Scenic Trail or fishing on the beautiful Green River, sleep easy in one of 6 twin beds throughout the cabin. The main level hosts a twin-over-twin bunk bed and twin bed, while the cozy loft features 3 twin beds.
Freshen up each morning using the full bathroom, where there's a walk-in shower and vanity sink that looks out to the surrounding scenery. There is also a washer and dryer onsite, so you can keep your clothing fresh and clean during your stay.
This quiet cabin is situated at the base of the Wind River Mountains in western Wyoming next to the curving Green River. Located just 30 miles outside of Pinedale, it's the perfect base for outdoor recreation, including fishing and hunting.
You'll be just steps away from enjoying this mountain ranges abundance of all-season activities. The 90-mile Wind River Mountain range is where the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail traverses, composed of towering mountains varying from 12,000-13,000 feet high. Access several trail heads with a short drive from the property, where you can then hike, rock climb, mountain bike, or horseback ride along scenic trails.
In the summer, head to the river that runs right in front of the property or drive to the New Fork Lakes, Dollar Lake or Green River Lakes to reel in golden, lake, rainbow, brook, brown, and cutthroat! This area also offers hunting, 4-wheeling, stargazing and so much more.
Want to get away for the day? Head to Jackson roughly 2 hours away, where you can marvel at incredible natural wonders, experience a Chuck wagon dinner or raft down rippling rapids!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, wood-burning stove, well-equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a toaster, microwave, coffee maker, linens, towels, communal furnished patio with gas grill, boat launch, on-site washer and dryer, and more!
- Quiet Western Wyoming Location - Situated on 40 vast acres next to the Green River and minutes from outdoor activities of the Wind River Mountains! Just 30 miles from Pinedale. Frequent wildlife, including moose, antelope and mule deer!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in