On the border of Joshua Tree National Park, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Desert Hot Springs vacation rental house provides up to 8 guests with an incredible California getaway! Boasting 2,700 square feet and mountain views, this lavish home features a salt-water pool, hot tub, and outdoor kitchen, creating the perfect space for entertaining. Relish easy access to outdoor activities and popular attractions along with everything the Palm Springs area has to offer!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: 4 Twin Mattresses
Luxury flourishes throughout the spacious home boasting high ceilings, tasteful decorations, and numerous windows, providing spectacular mountain views from almost every room in the house!
Upon arrival, unwind in the bright and inviting atmosphere of the open-concept living area where a large flat-screen cable TV offers family-friendly entertainment. On chilly evenings, relax in front of the gas fireplace on the ample plush furnishings.
Venture outside to take advantage of the property's best feature, the backyard oasis! Swim in the unique saltwater pool, soak in the hot tub, and in the evening, create a feast in the outdoor kitchen furnished with a gas grill, sink, and bar. Dine al fresco around the 8-person outdoor table and afterward, lounge by the fire pit under a blanket of stars.
While the grill master prepares the main course outside, whip up complementing sides in the fully equipped kitchen! Other guests can snack on hors-d'oeuvres at the 5-person island bar while you utilize numerous stainless steel appliances and ample counter space. Once the meal is ready, feast around the generous 10-person formal dining table.
Retreat to the master ensuite bathroom for a peaceful bath in the garden tub after a full day. Afterward, crawl into the master bedroom's king-sized bed where you'll be lulled to sleep by your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. Additional guests will find comfortable accommodations in the other 2 bedrooms featuring 2 full beds while children will sleep soundly in 2 twin beds in the fourth bedroom.
Situated close to Palm Springs, this incredible rental house provides guests with a prime location close to popular attractions, outdoor activities, and metropolitan luxuries including great shopping and fine dining!
To start your trip, head to Palm Springs located only 11 miles south of the property! Browse at The Shops on El Paseo, treat yourself to a massage at one of the numerous spas, and dine at delicious restaurants such as The Tropicale.
Next, venture to Joshua Tree National Park for a day of outdoor recreation! Here, you'll enjoy hiking on trails ranging from easy to challenging along with horseback riding and mountain biking. For a more gentle pace, hop on with a geology motor tour to learn about the park's fascinating rock formations and landscape.
You'll find more hiking and horseback riding at the Coachella Valley Preserve, where you'll enjoy stunning views of the Little San Bernardino Mountains.
Soar to new heights on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway located at San Jacinto Mountain. Take in the vast landscape as you travel 2.5 miles skywards in a rotating tram car that eventually lets you off in the pristine wilderness of Mt. San Jacinto State Park. At the top, you'll enjoy hiking and rock climbing along with a mouthwatering meal at Peaks Restaurant, which offers dinner with incredible views.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor kitchen with gas grill and sink, furnished pool deck, saltwater pool, hot tub, 8-person outdoor table, fire pit, gas fireplace, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, fully stocked laundry room, free WiFi, fresh towels, 3 garage parking spots and 3 driveway parking spots along with much more
- Incredible Desert Hot Springs location- Enjoy a luxurious retreat without ever having to leave the property, but ensure that you take advantage of the prime location close to great outdoor activities such as hiking and biking along with excellent shopping and dining options
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Palm Springs International Airport - 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, (13.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $200 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed, under 25 pounds)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Palm Springs Requirements:
- Occupancy Limit: The occupancy will be capped at 8 people with only 2 persons allowed per bedroom. In addition to the maximum, only 2 children under the age of 12 will be allowed
- Parking Limits: Only 1 car is allowed per bedroom
- In-person Meeting Requirement: All adults over the age of 18 must provide a signature upon arrival, ensuring they understand rules and regulations. They will also receive a copy of the rules and regulations and be given verbal instructions on noise, parking, and occupancy