**Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and will be available for questions**
Explore the Land of Enchantment from ‘Cozy Adobe Southwest Getaway,’ a Corrales vacation rental studio that sleeps 4! Immerse yourself in the Santa Fe art scene or discover the beautiful Sandia Mountains from the Sandia Park Tramway. Only 30 minutes from Albuquerque, a mecca for Southwest cuisine and culture, this property is ideally situated for all your New Mexico adventures!
Studio: Full Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
Splendid vistas of the Sandia Mountains welcome you to your Corrales home-away-from-home, boasting authentic adobe architecture and a charming patio, where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
Outfitted with terracotta tiles, high-beam ceilings and simple wood furnishings, the Southwest-inspired interior evokes a sense of home and comfort. Veg out in front of the flat-screen cable TV or take a seat at the high-top table to begin planning today’s Albuquerque adventure.
Head over to Hannah & Nate’s for an excellent egg scramble with green chili or prepare your own homemade favorites using the hot plate. The kitchenette area also includes a Keurig coffee maker, mini fridge and microwave.
Return home from hiking the Sandias and wash up before bed in the full bathroom, housing a tub/shower combo. Get your best night’s sleep in the full-sized bed while your travel companions sleep soundly on the queen sleeper sofa.
Come morning, pull back the curtains to allow natural light to flood the studio through floor-to-ceiling windows. Brew your morning coffee and step outside to sip under the warm New Mexico sun!
Only a short drive from Albuquerque, this studio is close to all the action, yet far enough for you to enjoy a peaceful retreat away from the city. Dive into the Puebloan culture at one of the many world-class museums, try a traditional green chili dish at one of the local eateries and take advantage of the many sightseeing opportunities.
In the fall, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is a must-see. Drive over to the park to watch over 500 hot air balloons take flight or beat the crowds and enjoy the mass ascension straight from the studio’s backyard!
Outdoor enthusiasts will have no trouble keeping busy. Discover a plethora of trails primed for hiking and mountain biking around the Sandia Mountains, or ride the Sandia Peak Tramway for a different perspective. For even more outdoor adventures, make a trip up north to Taos, home to a four-season resort and world-class skiing!
Explore the exuberant art community of Santa Fe, only 45 minutes away, offering abundant art museums, intriguing historic sites dating back to the 1600s and the iconic Santa Fe Plaza.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a mini fridge, microwave, hot plate, Keurig coffee maker, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, patio, outdoor furniture, splendid mountain views, private entrance, driveway parking for 2 and more
- Ideal Corrales location - 45 minutes from Santa Fe and 30 minutes from Albuquerque! Easy access to numerous area activities and attractions, including the Sandia Peak Tramway and Balloon Fiesta Park
- Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport - 2200 Sunport Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87106 (~20 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and will be available for questions
- Please note this home sleeps 4 in beds but is flexible up to 5 if the additional guest provides their own sleeping accommodation
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in