Resting amid the fresh mountain air of Prescott National Forest is this beautiful vacation rental cabin! The unique living space boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, offering ample accommodations for 8 with room for 10. With a tranquil outdoor space featuring a furnished deck, fire pit, and breathtaking views overlooking miles of untouched forest, this secluded cabin is the perfect place to retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Additional Sleeping: Couches
Venture through the scenic roads of Prescott to discover your wilderness escape, where 2,200 square feet of living space exudes rustic elegance. Inside the home you'll find 3 living areas including a wood-burning fireplace, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, and plush seating.
The outdoor space is sure to become your favorite place to spend time, as it holds furnished wraparound deck, fire pit, and extending views lush greenery. Let your worries melt away as you gather around the fire, or simply roam the grounds of the property to clear your head!
Your group's chef will love cooking in the spacious kitchen, fully equipped with modern appliances and generous counter space. With plentiful seating overlooking the mountains indoors and out, you'll always savor meals with a view!
After enjoying the splendors of nature, find privacy when you take solace in the master bedroom adorned with a cozy king-sized bed and flat-screen TV. With 2 more bedrooms and additional accommodations on the couches, everyone is sure to sleep soundly!
This home-away-from-home is ideally situated in the majestic Prescott National Forest, where ponderosa pines are abound and the soothing sounds of nature surround. When you're not relaxing at the cabin, explore one of the several hiking trails nearby, such as Goldwater Lakes Trail or the Horsecamp Loop Trail!
To continue your outdoor extravaganza, take a quick drive to Watson Lake inhabited by picturesque rock formations and diverse wildlife. Here also lies several hiking trails, seasonal kayak rentals, and fishing waters!
If you need a change of pace, downtown Prescott is just 25 minutes away! Head into town stroll along the historic buildings, Sharlot Hall Museum, and the famous Whiskey Row. Also nearby is the non-profit wildlife sanctuary of Heritage Park Zoo, home to several native and exotic species!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen TVs, a DVD player, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, linens, towels, washer and dryer, complimentary toiletries, furnished wraparound deck, gas grill, fire pit, and more!
- Secluded Prescott Location - Minutes from several hiking trails, Watson Lake, and downtown Prescott!
- No smoking
- Trash exceeding 2 trash bags must be taken with guests or additional charges will apply
- Pet friendly with $95 per pet, per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- This property can comfortably sleep 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the couches
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- There is a county-wide fire ban starting Friday (4/20/18). If anyone is caught with an open air fire, they could face fines of up to $5000 and 6 months in jail
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in