Come Experience a Smarthouse! Breakfast is provided on nightly stays.
Walk Downtown or to the Brewery - Both are just a few blocks away.
Typically rented to traveling professionals on monthly stays so everything you need is in the house.
This listing is for nightly & weekly stays.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
Please check out our other fully furnished homes for nightly, weekly & monthly stays! Please contact me with any questions!
We have several fully furnished Smarthomes available - please check out our profile page to view our other listings or message me with what you are looking for, price range (nightly, weekly or monthly) + dates you need housing for and I can send you the properties that best meet your specifications.
Breakfast is included on our nightly stays! But weekly and monthly stays have the best rates. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
*** Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds National Monument - Come experience this home & explore our beautiful area anytime! ****
First Phase of the Smarthouse system is in.
Features TWO super comfy King beds!
This home is just blocks from downtown & super close to walking trails. You can easily walk to the local Brewery + wander back home. You’ll love this location because of the ambiance & amenities, and the fact that several coffee shops are just a few blocks away.
- WIFI and Wired Internet are live & Smart TV is programmed. Bring your Netflix, Pandora, CBS All Access, VUDU and HULU account info or use ours. Cable can be provided on longer term stays. Or better yet - use HULU's Beta TV channels with DVR access. Watch what you want when you want. Great new service!
- 1st Phase of Smarthome Install is done - lamp dimmers in the living room plus occupancy sensors in the hallway and pico remote controls.
- 2nd Phase of Smarthome Install coming - includes in wall keypads and remotes for either side of the Master Bed and lamp dimmers, master wireless remotes and Security & timeclock features.
Built in the grand old style with 9 foot ceilings.
This home was a Hunting Lodge. Even has a gun range in the basement. Sorry can't discharge firearms in the city anymore so this is blocked off. Owner
Lovely home with amazing period details - including built in china hutch, french doors, vintage locksets with glass knobs on fir raised panel doors, super rare Maple hardwood floors - all in a home you can truly enjoy!
Home has all the new improvements including vinyl windows, huge entertainment center, gourmet kitchen and massive wine bar. Interior space is approximately 2000 sq. ft
Walk down to the Saturday Farmer's Market (Spring thru Fall) and bring back a gourmet meal to cook in our fully equipped kitchen.
Or just head down to our local Brewery which is only a few blocks away and listen to great musicians and drink fabulous beer! Try the Vanilla Porter on Nitro - my personal favorite.
Great Bakery is also just a few blocks away!
* Lovely Craftsman Home - Built in the 1920s.
* Incredibly rare property.
* Surrounded by 5 other vacation homes
Open Living & Dining Room
* Gorgeous eFireplace in the Living room with Tree of Life Fireplace Screen
* 4K LG 49" SmartTV - Just Gorgeous!
* Wired & Wireless Internet Access Available - Super Fast!
* HDMI cable so you can hook up your
* Massive Sectional with Chase and rolling ottoman - Easily sits 8 people.
* Maple Dining room table seats 6 comfortably
* Massive Wine Bar installed Christmas of 2017 complete with concrete countertop
* All Lights complete with dimmers and paired to the Smarthome system to get just the right amount of ambiance!
Completely Remodeled Kitchen
Home control system has pico remote to run Welcome or Entertain Scene so you can enter the home with all the lights on.
* Keurig K55 Just installed - Bring your favorite Keurig K-cups with you!
* Fabulous Kitchen remodel recently completed includes dish rack, glass inserts in cabinets, massive pantry and more storage than one can use.
* Custom Corian Countertops are super sanitary
* $1500 Jenn-Air Convection Oven
* High End Jenn-Air Downdraft cooktop
* Half Time Speed Cook High End Microwave
* Period style Bath has a lot of space
* Super Fun Sink Chest in Bathroom with a granite counterop.
Main Floor Bedrooms
* High End Mahogany Eastern King Mission Style Bed with matching travertine topped Dresser and matching nightstands.
* Fabulous King Pillow Topped Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding
* Huge Mahogany Cal-King Bed with matching nightstands and huge armoire
* Fabulous Cal-King Memory Foam Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding
* Option for 3rd King, two twins or office space in the 3rd Main Floor Bedroom.
Tons of character and truly an experience! Outdoor dining planned and major landscape improvements planned next Spring if this generates the same income as this home did unfurnished. Previous tenants were doing too much damage so trying a different way.
We have other fully furnished Smarthomes available not listed yet -
So contact us if you are not finding what you need from our current inventory.
Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home including the iron & ironing board and even down to a hair dryer.
Refundable Security Deposit is required but only charged if there are damages, excessive cleaning &/ or items missing. Unfortunately - this platform does not allow a different security deposit for nightly stays versus monthly stays (which it should so we have to plan for monthly stays).
We do ask that you tidy up the home at move out and pull off the linens and towels and please put in the hamper.
We do our best to keep our homes spotless and in order to do that - we do ask that you return the home clean and in the same condition received it when you moved in so it is ready for the next guests coming in. We do clean between all guests and deep clean the homes often.
Full access to the whole home. Plenty of space to relax in or take a walk in almost any direction for parks to play with kids/pets. Please be sure to pick up after your pet though. We ask that you please leave the home as clean as you received the home, please clean the housewares you used before vacating the home.
Interaction with Guests:
You have full access to the Main Leve of this home. However, I am only a few blocks away if you need anything. We offer Dark Roast coffee and two types of Tea (usually Earl Grey & a Mint Tea), plus sugar w/honey and individual creamer containers. There are also the basics - Sea Salt & Pepper grinders, Oil spray for cooking and Dishsoap + Lysol for clean ups. Iron, Ironing Board + Hair Dryer if you need them. Plus there are several fabulous cafes a few blocks away! Leap of Taste has Internet and so does the Daily Bagel!
A very rare trait of this area & mainly just in this neighborhood is that most of the homes are heated with geothermal hot water heat. Area is a lovely area to walk thru. Head up the hill about 3 blocks and there are large parks all the way up and down Pacific Terrace.
Close to Downtown and lots of fun - Martini Bar, Creamery (Brew Pub), Irish Pub, and a lot of Restaurants. Plus the Hospital and College are not far away! Close to Klamath Lake, walking trails and a Golf Course as well. Ross Ragland Theater is about 10 blocks down the street - catch a play or watch a musical!
The bus stops up about two blocks or you can walk easily downtown and just wander down main street. There are several museums on Main Streets and a few Antique shops as well. Just let me know what you are looking to do and I can help you with your options. If you want to go to Crater Lake - the Crater Lake Trolley is a lot of fun! My guests rave about this option –• See Crater Lake in a New Way!•
Crater Lake is only an hour away and you can rent bikes at Hutch's Downtown (plus even bike racks if you are renting a car)!
Other Things to Note:
Crater Lake Parkway is a divided street so you if you are heading SW you will need to turn left at the light and go around the block - go up to Esplanade turn right and then right on Earle - just park on the right side before the stop sign.
If you are coming NW - turn right on to Earle and immediately park. Easiest to enter thru the front door facing Earle.
Also - This home is being resided but no work will occur while the unit is occupied. Last two tenants were day sleepers so project was put on hold during their stays.
This home sits across from the Klamath Union High School Football Field and it is located on the Main Road in to town. Also, across the canal, is the main train tracks for our town. No one in Klamath can escape the train noise as it goes right thru town.
If you are used to a quite country lane with no traffic - this home isn't for you. If you are a super sound sleeper or okay using ear plugs (like I do) and you are wanting to walk downtown to tour our Main Street or walk to the local brewery for dinner or bakery for breakfast, or several cafes for lunch or take in a museum or two or a few antique shops and then wander home - this home is for you.
There is a train crossing for the high school a block up the street. We do provide ear plugs in case you are a light sleeper.
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 6PM