|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
≈≈≈≈ WHAT KIND OF TRAVELER ARE YOU? ≈≈≈≈
● Are you looking for a warm climate during the winter months?
● Is your first trip to Disney World?
● Coming with your family for your Park's yearly visit?
● Taking you mum out for some time together?
● Travelling with baby bottles, diaper, wet tissues (and a baby of course)?
● Need a hub for visiting Orlando's golf courses?
● Is your trip a shopping tour?
● Will your kid play in the finals of his/her sport?
● Flying long hours from your country far, far away?
Everyone of our guests in the past three years fit in one of these categories. And in many more!
Because each guest is unique, and we know is unique, and we want to treat him or her as the unique person he or she is.
You are more than a click on a button in a web page. Contact us. Tell us what you need for your next trip to Orlando.
We are here to help.
≈≈≈≈ CLOSE TO THE PARKS… FAR FROM THE CROWDS ≈≈≈≈
You will enjoy your holidays at the highly rated Legacy Dunes resort.
After visiting the Mouse (Is just 10 minutes away!), picture yourself with a refreshing drink besides Legacy Dunes’ zero entry heated pool.
Or tune up your body for a new day of parks and shopping in the well-equipped gym.
What about tennis? Or basketball? Bring your clubs and practice your swing in the new golf cage!
Spare a whole day in Legacy Dunes, relax at the pool or play beach volleyball, while your kids play in the totally renovated playground.
Enjoy the spacious club house, meet other people and make new friends.
Fancy some BBQ? There is an area where you can show you are the best cook on Earth!
But if your family has some doubts on that, 192/Irlo Bronson Memorial HW, with all its restaurants (steak, Italian, Mexican, oriental, seafood, you name it!) is 3 minutes away from your second home.
Did I mention Legacy Dunes is a closed and gated resort? You will be feeling safe here.
≈≈≈≈ HERE ARE THE GOODS ≈≈≈≈
● Safe (and free) parking space just in front of the building
● Electronic keyless entry lock. You are not going to lose this key! (If you forget it… memory is a phone call away!)
● Spacious living room area with full size sofa-bed, loveseat, ceiling fan and a 46” HQ TV/DVD
● Free wireless internet, computer desk, USB charger for your mobile devices.
● TV cable and telephone (free calls inside continental US and Canada)
● Dining area with sitting for 6.
● Plates, cups, glasses and silverware service for six.
● Screened patio with table and chairs.
● Completely equipped kitchen (Coffee maker, coffee mugs, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.) with a full range/oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. Anything you need to prepare a good breakfast before going to the parks, and a nice meal afterwards.
● Utility area with full size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board.
● Master bedroom with a puffy queen size bed, ceiling fan and a 32” TV/DVD.
● In suite full bathroom with tub/shower.
● Walk-in closet with plenty of room for all you vacation needs
● Hotel style safe, big enough to keep your laptop inside.
● Second bedroom with two twin beds, ceiling fan and a 32” TV/DVD.
● Second in suite full bathroom with tub/shower
● Walk-in closet in the second bedroom as well
● All linens and towels provided (even for the pool!)
● Central A/C to keep you at the right temperature with a minimum noise in the bedrooms.
● 24x7 emergency phone number
● Playing cards, DVDs, books… (It’s your home, isn’t it?)
≈≈≈≈ WHAT TO DO NEXT? ≈≈≈≈
Check our rental terms and availability calendar.
Contact us directly for inquires and reservations.
You will be close to the parks… far from the crowds.
We were regular visitors to Florida area since 1990, and still fans of the Parks and all the entertainment you can get in the Orlando-Kissimmee area. Our sons learned to love the Disney characters and also the thrill of the roller coasters (not for me, thanks!). Now we are counting the days for going with our grandkids. We always wanted to have a condo there, and now that we were able to make our dream a reality, we want to share our second home so you can also fall in love with this magic place.
Jorge purchased this condo in 2013
We visited Legacy Dunes in 2011 for the first time, and since that day, we knew that will be the place where we will buy our condo. In addition to the location-location-location, we were captured by the nice distribution of the rooms, the good job the Association performs maintaining the place at the highest standards and the safe we feel in this gated community.
It was a very pleasure stay, In a quit and beautiful neiborghood, were shooping is close by, we felt like home. Everything was perfect and cleaned till the minimun detail. Thats a STAR. The apartment had everything that you needed even a crib for a baby, the only thing you'll need to worry is about having fun. Definitely staying in a condo it is much better than a hotel. The owner gave us all the proper information to get there and what to do once we were there. Definitely we are going back soon. Thank you .
We recently stayed at Legacy Dunes and we were very impressed! Staying in a condo rather than hotel, it is a much better option especially when traveling with kids. The apartment was very clean, very well furnished and it had everything you may need. We had internet, washer and dryer, towels, fridge, pantry, etc...just like home. Everything was well organized by the owner on how to get there, how to enter the property, how to change lock code, etc.
We were very happy with our stay and will definitely go back. Thank you!
Condo is well furnished to feel at home: Fully equipped kitchen, bedding, towels, as well as extras such as beach towels, coolers, etc. to make your stay easy. Washer and dryer in the condo is a great amenity. Great pool and club room. Not only close to theme parks but also restaurants, grocery stores, and basic shopping stores. Owners are great, they are responsive to help with any questions or needs.
Will definitely stay there again.
Sinceramente pasamos un viaje hermoso en familia, el departamento impecable, no le faltaba nada de nada ! tenia hasta el ultimo detalle ! Lo recomiendo y volveremos muy pronto !!
House was well kept and owners were very responsive and professional.Pretty good location with restaurants and other amnesties near by. Theme parks in 10-15 miles radius.
The only thing is had we known earlier we need to buy toilet paper, laundry detergent etc.
Excelente lugar, tal cual lo muestran las fotografías en la pagina de internet. Muy cómodos y espaciosos ambientes. La cocina completísima. La atención de Jorge sobresaliente. Lo recomiendo!!!!
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
|Departure cleaning fee||£60 + Tax|
Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease accommodation prices at any time, we will confirm to you the current price at the time of booking. As soon as you have confirmed your booking and paid your deposit or full payment, the cost of the rental is guaranteed against any further increase, (unless these increases are brought about by government action).
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.