≈≈≈≈ WHAT KIND OF TRAVELER ARE YOU? ≈≈≈≈
● Are you looking for a warm climate during the winter months?
● Is your first trip to Disney World?
● Coming with your family for your Park's yearly visit?
● Taking you mum out for some time together?
● Travelling with baby bottles, diaper, wet tissues (and a baby of course)?
● Need a hub for visiting Orlando's golf courses?
● Is your trip a shopping tour?
● Will your kid play in the finals of his/her sport?
● Flying long hours from your country far, far away?
Everyone of our guests in the past three years fit in one of these categories. And in many more!
Because each guest is unique, and we know is unique, and we want to treat him or her as the unique person he or she is.
You are more than a click on a button in a web page. Contact us. Tell us what you need for your next trip to Orlando.
We are here to help.
≈≈≈≈ CLOSE TO THE PARKS… FAR FROM THE CROWDS ≈≈≈≈
You will enjoy your holidays at the highly rated Legacy Dunes resort.
After visiting the Mouse (Is just 10 minutes away!), picture yourself with a refreshing drink besides Legacy Dunes’ zero entry heated pool.
Or tune up your body for a new day of parks and shopping in the well-equipped gym.
What about tennis? Or basketball? Bring your clubs and practice your swing in the new golf cage!
Spare a whole day in Legacy Dunes, relax at the pool or play beach volleyball, while your kids play in the totally renovated playground.
Enjoy the spacious club house, meet other people and make new friends.
Fancy some BBQ? There is an area where you can show you are the best cook on Earth!
But if your family has some doubts on that, 192/Irlo Bronson Memorial HW, with all its restaurants (steak, Italian, Mexican, oriental, seafood, you name it!) is 3 minutes away from your second home.
Did I mention Legacy Dunes is a closed and gated resort? You will be feeling safe here.
≈≈≈≈ HERE ARE THE GOODS ≈≈≈≈
● Safe (and free) parking space just in front of the building
● Electronic keyless entry lock. You are not going to lose this key! (If you forget it… memory is a phone call away!)
● Spacious living room area with full size sofa-bed, loveseat, ceiling fan and a 46” HQ TV/DVD
● Free wireless internet, computer desk, USB charger for your mobile devices.
● TV cable and telephone (free calls inside continental US and Canada)
● Dining area with sitting for 6.
● Plates, cups, glasses and silverware service for six.
● Screened patio with table and chairs.
● Completely equipped kitchen (Coffee maker, coffee mugs, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.) with a full range/oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. Anything you need to prepare a good breakfast before going to the parks, and a nice meal afterwards.
● Utility area with full size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board.
● Master bedroom with a puffy queen size bed, ceiling fan and a 32” TV/DVD.
● In suite full bathroom with tub/shower.
● Walk-in closet with plenty of room for all you vacation needs
● Hotel style safe, big enough to keep your laptop inside.
● Second bedroom with two twin beds, ceiling fan and a 32” TV/DVD.
● Second in suite full bathroom with tub/shower
● Walk-in closet in the second bedroom as well
● All linens and towels provided (even for the pool!)
● Central A/C to keep you at the right temperature with a minimum noise in the bedrooms.
● 24x7 emergency phone number
● Playing cards, DVDs, books… (It’s your home, isn’t it?)
≈≈≈≈ WHAT TO DO NEXT? ≈≈≈≈
Check our rental terms and availability calendar.
Contact us directly for inquires and reservations.
You will be close to the parks… far from the crowds.