|Space||527 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
You'll have a great stay in this beautiful very central modern light and bright fully furnished 2-bed apartment, located in wonderful Fitzroy Street in the heart of Fitzrovia (W1T 4BL).
We provide everything you'll need for an enjoyable and comfortable trip.
There is free unlimited wifi access and Netflix (films)
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality furnishings
* Upper level apartment in a secure residential building (with lift)
* Woodstrip flooring in living room and hallway; cream carpet in bedrooms
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighbourhood.
* Free unlimited wifi and Netflix film subscription
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils
* Living room: flat screen 32" Smart TV with DVD and Netflix film subscription, dining table and 5 chairs, comfortable sofa, armchair and sofabed
* Master Bedroom: double bed with good quality bedding, large chest of drawers, bedside table, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, large double glazed windows, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bedroom 2: double bed with good quality bedding, large double-glazed double-aspect windows, wardrobe
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet, towel rail
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
Full use of whole independent apartment
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Always available by email or phone (before, during and after your stay). We provide a welcome pack with lots of info so you arrive and feel like a local
Fitzrovia: a central London arty foodie paradise neighbourhood with more restaurants than you'll ever get to visit in your stay (and new ones popping up all the time). Michelin stars, pub grub, easy Italians and sandwich shops. Peruvian cuisine, Chinese, Greek, Indian, Mexican, Filipino. We've got them all and everything in between. If you fancy a bit of home cooking we've also got supermarkets galore and even a farmers' market not too far away
You can walk to tourist London or take numerous transport options close by.
Our closest tubes are Warren Street, Goodge Street, Euston Square (all within 5 minute walk) and Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras (within a 10 minute walk)
Coming from Heathrow? Easy! Take the tube from Paddington direct to Euston Square
Coming from Gatwick? Easy! Take the tube from Victoria direct to Warren Street
Coming from Eurostar? Easy! Take a bus along the Euston Road or take the tube direct to Warren Street.
We provide an information pack with full directions and transport options for your convenience.
Being so central, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road, Gower Street and Euston Road
You are in easy reach of all the sights.
Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square are an interesting 20 minute walk through Soho. Or just jump on the Northern line tube from Warren Street or Goodge Street and you'll be there in under 5 minutes.
Buckingham Palace is a 30 minute walk or a quick hop on the Victoria line (Warren Street through to Victoria @ 5 mins) or stop off at Green Park and enjoy the walk across one of London's famous parks to the palace.
The Northern line from Goodge Street takes you to Embankment in 5 minutes. From there you can walk along the river (5 mins) to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. Or catch the boat from Embankment along to the Tower of London or Greenwich. Walk across the footbridge to the London Eye and Southbank (or keep going one more stop on the tube to Waterloo).
Tottenham Court Road tube will take you direct to the City and St Paul's Cathedral, so less than 20 minutes from the apartment.
Everywhere is very accessible.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This is a beautiful clean and modern fully-equipped home from home in the best central neighborhood in town!
We booked specifically because this apartment is near Euston Station which allows easy access to the train to Harry Potter Studio. Apartment was comfortable and Liz was very responsive and helpful. Close to British Museum, West End and plenty of pubs to enjoy nearby. Hallway leading in does not do justice to the unit.
Absolutely a great location. Located in the heart of the city. Just a few blocks from the British Museum, beautiful Regents Park or shopping on Oxford Street. Reasonable walk or short bus ride to the West End theaters at Leicester Square. Also close to grocery stores and many good restaurants. Great place to stay for our family urban adventure.
Had a wonderful first-time stay at Liz's place in Fitzrovia. The place is in excellent location to get to Warren st. Tube which is great in that we found ourselves taking a direct tube (with only two stops) to Green Park for many sights. Also, if you are into pubs, there are about 7-10 great ones within walking distance. Our favorites were the ones down on Rathbone st. and Carpenter Arms a block away...for excellent food.
Also, Fitzrovia st. becomes Charlotte st. a block or so south and I highly recommend starting your evening at the bar as we did.
Liz was very helpful on all the checkin and check out stuff.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this apartment in London. The location was perfect . The booking process was excellent. The replies to emails were prompt and arrival instructions were very clear. The apartment was very quiet, very clean and had everything we needed for our 7 day stay. It was the perfect place to stay.
We spent 9 nights in this very comfortable apartment in London. In addittion to being a very quiet zone (which was one of our concerns), it is very near from all highlights of the city. It was very well equipped. The owner was very efficient solving a little inconvenient that we had on our arrival with the key. We will definetly stay here again.
We enjoyed our stay in London at this property. It was a basic apartment but clean and very centrally located near restaurants, pubs, public transportation, the metro and shopping. The apartment is within walking distance of many popular tourist attractions. The apartment included a washer and dryer that we found useful in our travels. Our host was professional and responsive to our questions about London and the property. We would recommend this property to friends and family and if our travels take us back to London, would stay here again.
We offer a top location in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central spot with a village feel and Georgian architecture.
The area was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today it is a popular and lively neighborhood with a residential and business mix. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a vibrant buzz.
Wander along the road to Charlotte Street or Goodge Street for a fantastic range of shops and a huge choice of delicious restaurants and bars. Or, go further afield to Soho or Covent Garden (15 minutes by foot) and again you're spoil for choice.
Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube. Any direction you go in has plenty to see and do. The streets are interesting and safe, great for exploring.
You can walk to the British Museum and the British Library. Camden is a 5 minute bus journey. You can walk to Oxford Street in 5 minutes, Covent Garden in 15 minutes, Regent's Park in 10 minutes, Marylebone High Street in 10 minutes. You could walk to Leicester Square in 15 minutes or go by tube in 5 minutes. You can get to Southbank and the London Eye in less than 10 minutes by tube.
Several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall and Waitrose).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£375|
|Transaction fee @ 3.4%||£30|
Rates are subject to change until a reservation is confirmed.
Strictly non-smoking. A deep cleaning charge will be levied if there is any evidence of smoking
INSTANT BOOKING HOUSE RULES
* * INSTANT BOOKINGS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE NOTE!! DO NOT BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE CHECKED!! Strictly no instant bookings please that leave a 2-night void period. Please check the calendar as any such bookings cannot be fulfilled. If in doubt, please ask and we'll be happy to help (quickly!). A 1-night void or a 3+ night void is fine
* Minimum of 5 night stay for instant bookings made for trips more than three months in advance
* Due to staffing issues, we cannot accept instant bookings that terminate Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day unless pre-approved by us
* Check in after 2pm. Check out by 10am