*For safety and security the exterior is monitored by security cameras*
Nearby ski slopes, hiking trails, and all the charm of a classic mountain town awaits at this family getaway destination! With 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath and accommodations for 12, this Breckenridge vacation rental townhome is ideal for a family looking to explore Colorado. When you’re not embarking on alpine adventures, sip a craft beer on the balcony, enjoy a cookout on the deck, or soak in the private hot tub.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full-over-Full Bunk Beds | Game Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Step inside this beautifully constructed Breckenridge townhome and make yourself right at home! The interior boasts sleek hardwood floors, modern decor, vaulted ceilings, and 2,463 square feet of well-appointed living space.
The balcony will quickly become your favorite place to take in the Rocky Mountain views! While the snow-capped peaks catch your eye, sip a local craft beer from the nearby Breckenridge Brewery.
If you’d like to extend your time outside, head up to the deck. With a private hot tub, gas grill, and views of the Breckenridge open-space, this deck is the perfect area to spend your mountain getaway no matter the season!
Head back inside to relax in front of the gas fireplace while the group’s chef whips up a fabulous culinary creation over in the fully equipped kitchen. The live edge dining room table offers space for up to 8 to enjoy each other's company over a savory meal.
When the weather isn’t cooperating, the home has everything you’ll need for both kids and adults to stay entertained. Pour yourself a drink from the wetbar, watch a movie on one of the 4 flat-screen cable TVs, challenge a partner to a game of pool, or pull out one of the many supplied games!
Walk just 2 blocks to the free Summit Shuttle for easy access to all of Summit County’s greatest treasures! With Breckenridge Ski Resort just 11 minutes away, you'll leave your trip with wonderful memories of shredding slopes and drinking delicious hot cocoa at the base of the mountain.
When the snow melts, the town comes alive with plenty of summer charm. Take your fishing poles over to Lake Dillon, play a round at the Breckenridge Golf Club, or summit one of the nearby trails! If you’re up for the hike, Quandary Peak, on of Colorado's renowned 14ers, offers spectacular mountain views from an alpine lake!
No matter the time of year, you can't miss out on the opportunity to taste a sweet or savory treat from Crepes A La Cart. Before leaving downtown, stroll around Main Street to explore the terrific local restaurants, charming shops, and art studios!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, Xbox, gas fireplace, wet bar, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, dart board, pool table, ping pong table, games, high chair, pack-n-play, furnished deck, private hot tub, gas grill, furnished balcony, 2 garage parking spaces, and 1 driveway parking space!
- Beautiful Breckenridge location - Enjoy easy access to skiing, snowboarding, hiking, golfing, hiking, mountain biking, restaurants, shops, studios, and more! Just 11 minutes to Breckenridge Ski Resort!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport - 217 Eldon Wilson Rd, Gypsum, CO 81637, (~ 66 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property is best suited for a maximum of 8 adults and that the maximum occupancy is only flexible for 4 to 6 more children, as 10 or more adults would be too tight in the home
- Also note that no more than 3 vehicles can be parked at the property (2 in the garage, 1 in the driveway)
- For safety and security the exterior is monitored by security cameras
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in