** Please note the homeowner lives on site and may be present during your stay **
For optimal holiday relaxation, retreat to this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home that sleeps up to 4 in North Branch. Nestled in a serene forest with a private pond, this charming abode boasts all the comforts of home and is close to an array of outdoor adventures. Spend your days strolling around the 11 acres of beautifully manicured land, then retreat to the porch to stargaze from the spacious deck.
Bedroom 1 (Cloud Room): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Nature Room): 2 Full Beds
The ornate decor and abundance of windows create a light and airy ambiance throughout the entire home. Unwind on the back porch with loved ones as you watch dreamy New York sunsets over the pond.
After the sun has set, head inside and make a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve your culinary creation at the elegant indoor table or in the sun room.
The floral decor and abundance of natural light foster a tranquil ambiance in the living area. Sit back on the plush sofas and turn on the electric fireplace and flat-screen cable TV for a movie night in.
For restful slumbers, head to the Cloud Room and dive under the covers of the comfy king mattress. This enchanting room boasts flat-screen cable TV and an electric fireplace.
Drift off to dreamland in the Nature Room with 2 full-sized beds and beautiful artwork adorning the walls. The library offers a pull out bed and a collection of novels for peaceful vacation reads.
Get your days off to a refreshing start at the well-appointed cafe bar in the kitchen for some tea or coffee. Take an early stroll around the 11 acres of the breath-taking scenery that surrounds this forest sanctuary.
Just 7-miles down the road is Callicoon, a charming town on the Delaware River in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains. This scenic town offers kayaking, rafting, swimming, fishing, horseback riding and eagle watching.
In the evenings, peruse boutiques, galleries, or museums, and dine at one of the many delectable eateries in Callicoon. Enjoy watching a movie in a retro 1940s full screen or attend operettas and other live performances in the area!
Crystal Lake Wild Forest is just 9 miles away from your home-away-from-home! Peaceful paddles, hiking, fishing, boating, and more all await in this awe-inspiring forest.
Hop in the car and drive just 6-miles to the Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River and visit one of the nation's oldest existing wire cable suspension bridge and take in the river valley's sights! Eagle watching, canoeing, rafting, and fishing are all popular activities at this natural wonder.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free Wifi, furnished porch with pond views, 11 acres of land, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, 3 electric fireplaces, cafe bar, library, sun room, and much more!
- Fantastic North Branch location just 7-miles from Callicoon, 9-miles from Crystal Lake Wild Forest, and a 10-minute drive from the Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River.
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this home runs on well water and is an organic property (no poisons allowed in unit)
- Please also note that the homeowner lives on site and may be present during your stay
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under 12
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in