Get away to a private desert oasis at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Scottsdale. Located near the Pima Walking Trail in the Rancho Antigua community, this one-level condo is ideal for groups of up to 8 travelers seeking a unique Arizona adventure. Spend your afternoons golfing, browsing shops and attractions in Old Town Scottsdale, or just lounging by the community pool. Whatever your hobbies or interests include, Scottsdale and the surrounding area offers something for you!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Rollaway Bed
Natural light pours through the sliding glass doors at this fantastic Scottsdale condo. The interior is furnished with modern decor and comfortable furniture.
Kick back in the living room and watch your favorite shows as you surf the net using the wireless internet access. Log online to find a happy hour special in Old Town Scottsdale!
When you're not dining out at one of the numerous restaurants in the area, you can whip up your favorite recipes in your home-away-from-home! The fully equipped kitchen has new appliances and everything you need to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You can enjoy your meals together at the dining table with room for 6, or at the breakfast bar that has 2 stools.
Whether you're in the master bedroom or the third bedroom with the twin beds, everyone in your travel group will find comfortable accommodations when it's time to call it a night.
The condo is located in the Rancho Antigua community, and guests have access to all of the community amenities. Cool off in the pool or challenge your travel companions to a match at the tennis courts. Rent a bike and ride along the 20-mile trail that runs behind the house.
The Pima Walking Trail behind the unit is ideal for morning strolls or runs!
Be sure to check out Old Town Scottsdale during your stay. This popular historic district is filled with unique restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment for the whole family.
Baseball fans visiting in February and March won't want to miss out on seeing a spring training game. Scottsdale is the spring training home of the Giants, Rockies, and Diamondbacks, and 12 other MLB teams play their spring training games within a short drive of this home.
Be sure to bring your golf clubs with you on vacation! Arizona is well-known for its fabulous golfing, and this condo is within a short driving distance to some of the country's best courses. The famous Talking Stick Golf Club is only a 10-minute drive away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, patio, 2 flat-screen TVs (living room has cable), free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Rancho Antigua community amenities include a pool, fitness center, and more
- Fantastic Scottsdale location in the Rancho Antigua condominium community near the Pima Walking Trail, Old Town Scottsdale, golfing, and spring training games, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~18 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 7 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guests can sleep comfortably on the twin rollaway bed, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in