• Fully-furnished & secure apartment in a century-old Victorian building.
• Convenient & central location. Walking distance to key attractions & neighborhoods (like the World Famous Schwartz's Deli, St-Laurent Street, Le Plateau, Downtown, Prince Arthur street & L'Gros Luxe) & countless shops, restaurants and bars
• Comfortable mattress & fresh linen for amazing night’s sleep
• Full appliance stocked kitchen and kitchenware
• Bath products for an easy stay
• Century old building with secure access
• Rustic feel with century historical elements
APARTMENT AMENITIES & FEATURES
• Open space with historical brick wall
• High-speed Wi-Fi
• Access to cable TV and Bluetooth speaker
• Beautiful wood flooring
• Large concrete patio looking on the a quiet street
• Perfect night’s sleep on a very comfortable double bed
• Bed sheets and custom-made down duvet
• Plenty of closet space
• Night tables
• Stainless steel appliances – including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove and range hood
• Additional toaster and coffee machine with locally-roasted coffee
• Cooking utensils and kitchenware provided
• Pantry storage space
THE LOUNGE ROOM
• Comfy sofa (pullout bed)
• Flat screen TV with cable networks
• Natural strip wood wall
THE DINING ROOM
• 4-person round wood dining table with wicker chairs
• Plate sets, cutlery and stemware
• Open floor plan provides direct access to kitchen and lounge room
• Plenty of plush hotel towels, bath products (body wash, shampoo and conditioner) and a hairdryer provided
• Bath & shower head
• Large mirror and plenty of bathroom storage space
THE LAUNDRY ROOM
• Located within the apartment
• Includes a washing machine, dryer, Tide Pods and fabric softener Bounce sheets
• No keys to lose or return – Access to property gained through secure, keyless entry (August Smart Lock)
• Enables you to lock / unlock door with your smartphone (using a unique virtual key issues to you for the duration of your stay)
• Complete and uninterrupted access to all areas of the entire apartment as well as the TV, home furnishings and the full appliance-stocked kitchen – it’s your home away from home!
Interaction with Guests:
To ensure a seamless check-in process, I’ll email you a neat little web app Guidebook which contains all the information you’ll want & need before, during and throughout your stay. It’ll include information on:
• ARRIVAL: Directions, Parking, Key & Entry, Wi-Fi and internet
• IMPORTANT STUFF: My contact info, House Rules, Safety, Trash & Recycling, Checking out
• AMENITIES: Info on how to use everything and anything within the apartment
• LOCAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Where to eat, play, places you may need while you’re here and transportation options for getting around
Because the home uses a keyless August smart lock with a code you receive prior to your arrival, you don’t need to worry about check-in, flight delays or arriving later than planned – just one less thing to need to worry about!
You’ll also arrive to an apartment stocked with essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper and oil.
Montreal is a beautiful city and I want to ensure your experience everything it has to offer. I take personal satisfaction in knowing that my guests enjoy the exact experience they’re looking for. Throughout your stay. I’m only ever a phone call or text message away.
And if you happen to forget anything in a rush to the airport at the end of your trip, don’t worry at all. This has happened countless times before and we always find a way to get your possessions back to you without complication.
• Located in one of Montreal’s most desirable and practical locations Downtown/Le Plateau
• Close walking distance to amazing restaurants (Must try L'Gros Luxe, Schwart's Deli, Moishes Steakhouse), bars and coffee shops: as well as pharmacies, fashion, convenient stores
• You’re also just a nice stroll from one of Montreal’s key attractions – the beautiful and enchanting Old Port
• Want to do some shopping or head into the city centre? Both are just a stone’s throw away too
• Less than 20 km/13 miles from Trudeau International Airport
WALKING: Central and convenient location makes walking both a practical and desirable option
BICYCLES: Take advantages of BIXI – Montreal’s bike sharing system. Take a bike when you need one, and leave it at any station when you arrive at your destination.
BUSES: 1 minute walk to the city bus stop that will take you to popular neighborhoods and common places of interest.
TRAINS: 5 minute Téo taxi to Montreal’s Central Train Station and less than 8 minutes to the local subway
TAXIS/UBER: Never more than a few minutes wait
Other Things to Note:
Whatever the purpose of the visit, visiting Montreal should represent an enjoyable and hassle-free experience for you and your travel companions. Enjoy our beautiful city and feel at home in our delightful space.
Please feel free to be in touch so I can ensure your trip is everything you want it to be.
Conformément à la loi 67 de la Province de Quebec, cet appartement est offert à la location pour des séjours de 31 jours et plus.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM
This reservation has a Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 30 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.