** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Explore the best Utah has to offer when you stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Marysvale that sleeps 4! With the Paiute Trail System and multiple national parks within easy access of this cabin, you're sure to have a memorable retreat whether you want to get out and explore the beautiful landscapes or simply relax on the private porch with loved ones!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life as you approach this cozy cabin, surrounded by scenic landscapes and national parks. Step inside to discover this cabin’s cozy charm, natural wood panelings, and comfortable furnishings.
After you’ve unpacked, prepare a tasty snack in the well-equipped kitchenette and settle down in the living room. If you’d like to optimize your relaxation, login to your accounts on the flat-screen Smart TV and stream a show through the wireless internet access.
Feel free to pick up dinner from one of the local restaurants and enjoy it at the 4-person dining room table. After dinner, step out on your porch with a cocktail to watch the sun paint pink hues over the mountain as it sets.
Once you’re ready to retire for the night, the bedroom’s plush king bed will treat you to a peaceful night of slumber. Anyone else in your group can enjoy a night of sleep on the living room’s queen sleeper sofa - great for the kiddos!
Enjoy small town living at this quiet Marysvale location. Go for a walk along the town park, fish at the local lakes and rivers, or grab a bike and cruise along the 6-mile paved Sevier River trail.
The highlight of Marysvale is the Paiute ATV Trail System. Ride for days right outside your front door and gaze at Utah's most picturesque landscapes.
Explore some of nation’s greatest landmarks and treasures by embarking on a day excursion to Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, and Capitol Reef National Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, air conditioning, central heating, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, complimentary toiletries, furnished patio, and more!
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board available upon request
- Peaceful Marysvale location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, biking, fishing swimming, national parks, tours, shopping, restaurants, and much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in