We are pleased to offer Pacific Shores 3, a stunning Beach Home located in a relaxing, quiet neighborhood in beautiful North Pacific Beach just 2 homes from the Ocean. This beautiful vacation home is a 2-story duplex that combines an upper level 2 bedroom + a lower level 2 bedroom into one 5 bedroom + 3 bathroom offering that sleeps up to 16 guests. Please note pricing includes both units, and units are not connected inside (they each have their own individual entries).
This is the Ultimate Beach Home, consisting of 2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 living rooms, & 2 dining areas. Walk into this home & you will be "wow'd" by the details, décor, decorations, & furnishings that epitomize beach living at it's finest. Designed by professional interior decorators, the home is equipped with high-end sofas & chairs, lush bedding, modern computer desks, beach style artwork, custom paint, vintage cabinets, area rugs, new kitchenware, & much more. The downstairs has a gorgeous 55" Flat Screen TV in the living room + 32" Flat Screen TV in both the Master Bedroom & 2nd bedroom. The upstairs has a 42" TV in the living room + 32" Flat Screen TV in the Master Bedroom, with DVD players in both units.
OUTDOOR & OTHER AMENITIES
Fantastic open floorplan in both living areas, with plenty of seating for all your closets family & friends. Take advantage the unique South-Facing exposure & ample windows, allowing tons of sunlight & perfect for enjoying SUNSETS from your OCEAN VIEW DECK! Both units have the original hardwood floors that have been beautifully refinished, & upstairs has new dual pane windows & shutters.
Enjoy the outdoor living that surrounds this beach home. Step outside to the second floor deck & be greeted by panoramic Ocean Views, ideal for sunbathing, checking out the sunsets, or BBQ & dining outside (seats 4) with family or friends. Downstairs is also equipped with a BBQ & large outdoor dining area (seats 6). The backyard is private & gated, fully landscaped with grass & lush plants…& the front yard is a perfect area to kick back & relax on our lounge chairs.
truly is a vacation destination for all types, with a lifeguard tower, swim-friendly ocean, white sandy stretch of beach, & arguably one of the best stretches of beach breaks in San Diego…ideal for you surf enthusiasts. Three popular surf breaks, from Crystal Pier to Tourmaline Surf Park, are located with easy walking distance. And don't worry about parking…we have parking for up to 5 vehicles! There is also a washer/dryer located on the ground floor, and an outdoor shower.
This home comes also fully equipped with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, beach buckets & shovels for the kids, & beach toys (football, frisbee, volleyball). We also provide our guests with Wifi Internet & full High Def Cable TV package, including HBO, Showtime, and Movie Channels.
Bedroom 1: Cal- King
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: (2) Twins
Living Room: Double Sofa Sleeper
& Double Inflatable with linens & sginle Rollaway bed with linens
Bedroom 1: Cal-King
Bedroom 2: Full, (2) Twins
& Rollaway Bed with linens
"Where the locals hang"
Amazing North Pacific Beach location in a quiet & relaxing neighborhood…West of Mission Blvd. Just STEPS to OCEAN & the Ocean View bluffs of Law St. PARK. Perfect for picnics or enjoying white sandy beaches. Located at the start of The Boardwalk, convenient for biking, skating, jogging, & walking. Just a short stroll to ample restaurants, entertainment, & shopping
Pacific Beach has to offer.
Close to Attractions San Diego has to offer, including Sea World, Belmont Park, & Scripps Aquarium.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed