Drift away on Phantom Lake while staying at this Mukwonago vacation rental house with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and 2 half bathrooms. You'll enjoy a peaceful getaway at this waterfront property with all the amenities of home, a jetted indoor tub, and numerous toys such as a paddle boat and 3 kayaks. Rent your own boat to cruise the surface of this spring fed lake or simply sunbathe on the private dock. You'll also find golfing, hiking, and restaurants close to this ideal rental abode!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed & Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Basement: Sleeper Sofa
As you drive up to the property, towering trees and the vast lakefront sky create that far away feeling you've been craving. Expansive A-frame windows and glass doors leading to the deck provide stunning, panoramic water views from the home.
Upon entering the 2,300-square-foot interior, natural light and beautiful vistas fill the spacious living room from these floor-to-ceiling windows. Relax on the plush furnishings, get lost in a new book, and cozy up next to the wood-burning fireplace.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen offers a refreshing cooking experience that even the most talented chef will enjoy! Whip up homemade meals in a breeze with essential appliances, ample counter space, and numerous spices. Savor your flavorful creation around the lovely 6-person table that discreetly hides a beer cooler with an ornate tap handle.
Venture outside to enjoy the home's most impressive features! Wooden stairs lead you down to the private pier (Available June, July and August) where you'll enjoy the pristine spring-fed lake water while swimming, fishing, and boating in the home's paddle boat, canoe, or 3 kayaks. Ample life jackets are available for use along with fun inflatable lake toys!
Back inside, travel up the spiral staircase to the third story, where the perfect ending to a day includes cuddling with your loved one as you watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. Afterward, enjoy a long soak in the jetted garden tub before retiring to the master bedroom providing a king-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, and storage for your belongings. Additional guests will sleep soundly in cozy queen beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
While staying at this incredible lakefront property, you'll be able to enjoy numerous amenities including the provided paddle boat and kayaks, but if you're looking to speed things up, easily rent a boat from companies such as Good Time Rentals and they'll deliver it to your location of choice!
If you need a break from the water, spend a day ashore hiking or hunting at Kettle Moraine State Forest, a beautiful 970-acre property known for its varied habitats and biological diversity, located only 6 miles away.
You'll also find golfing nearby at clubs such as Morningstar Golf Club and Broadlands Golf Club, both located within 15 minutes of the property. If you have disc golf fans in your group, they'll be happy to know that there is a course 12 miles north!
After a day on the lake, grab a bite to eat out at restaurants such as The Union House featuring an upscale dining experience, gourmet cocktails and famous dessert dishes. Not too far away, you'll find more dining options at establishments like Fork in the Road Restaurant and Blue Bay Restaurant.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, linens and towels, canoe, paddle boat, private dock, gas grill, porch with outdoor seating, jetted garden tub, wood-burning fireplace, inflatable lake/boat toys, 6 flat-screen cable TVs, 3 kayaks, life jackets, free WiFi, 4 driveway parking spots and 3 additional spots on the top of the hill along with much more
- Peaceful and private Mukwonago location - Enjoy the lake life while staying at this waterfront property with instant access to water activities on Phantom Lake along with land activities including golfing, hiking, hunting, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: General Mitchell International Airport (~30 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $7 fee per night, per pet (max 2)
- Please note the pier is only available in June, July and August
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in