Find your slice of paradise at this 2-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental house in Port Isabel! Nestled in a gated community beside the Intracoastal Waterway, this home places up to 5 guests minutes from a variety of water sports, golf courses, pristine beaches, and historic museums. Look forward to utilizing the community amenities, from the pools and hot tubs to the boat launch and tennis courts, before retreating to this charming Texas home to kick back and sip a beachy cocktail on the back porch.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Sleeping Nook): Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Access the gated community, Long Island Village, through a swing bring - one of a handful that still exists in Texas. From the moment you arrive, you won’t be able to get enough of the community’s amenities, including 2 pools (1 indoor and 1 outdoor), a boat launch, tennis courts, mini golf, 9-hole golf course, fitness center, grill, library with books and DVDs, activity room with wireless internet access, shuffleboard court, horseshoes, pavilion area, Friday night Bingo, laundry room, and 3 hot tubs!
Once you’ve had your fill of community activities, retreat to the cozy home featuring comfortable furnishings and tasteful decor.
Lovely tile flooring meets your feet throughout the living area, dining room and kitchen. Curl up on one of 2 comfy couches in the well-appointed living area, illuminated by natural light shining through the wall of windows.
The combined kitchen and dining room are equally highlighted by the sunshine with windows all around. Prepare tasty meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with ample counterspace and all of the necessary cookware. The whole group can gather around the lovely dining table set for 4 to enjoy meals together.
On warm nights, dine al fresco on the private furnished back porch, surrounded by lush greenery. Wine and dine while watching boats slowly make their way onto the Intracoastal Waterway. Finish off the day with a walk through the palm-fringed resort as the sun sets.
Sleep is sure to come easy in the master bedroom’s queen bed or the sleeping nook’s twin bed. A queen air mattress is provided for an additional sleeping accommodation.
Whenever you’re not relaxing at the resort, head into historic Port Isabel to visit its museums, including the Port Isabel Historical Museum, the Treasures of the Gulf Museum, and the 1852 Port Isabel Lighthouse. Within the vicinity of the lighthouse, you’ll also find many quaint shops, eateries and even a pirate ship on which you can take a tour.
A 5-minute drive over the Queen Isabella Causeway will bring you to South Padre Island, where there are a variety of watersports and local eateries to discover! Here, you’ll also be able to spend lazy days on pristine beaches and take the kids to the Schlitterbahn Waterpark and Beach Resort.
For the nature-lovers in the group, there are many bird sanctuaries, and even a turtle rescue and nature center minutes from the property. Dolphin watching and fishing tours are also available about 3 minutes from the resort.
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as there are 2 golf courses in the immediate area (one in the resort!), with more just a short drive away in Brownsville. While the golfers are hitting the links, others can go shopping at the Brownsville mall, check out the closest zoo, and visit historic sites, like a battleground dating back to the Civil War.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, private furnished back porch with waterway views, driveway parking for 2 cars, linens, towels, and much more
- Enjoy access to the gated Long Island Village community amenities, including 2 pools (1 indoor and 1 outdoor), a boat launch, tennis courts, mini golf, 18-hole golf course with a par 3, fitness center, grill, library with books and DVDs, activity room with free WiFi, shuffleboard court, horseshoes, pavilion area, Friday night Bingo, laundry room, and 3 hot tubs!
- Prime Port Isabel location - Easy access to museums, shops, eateries, South Padre Island, beaches, Schlitterbahn Waterpark and Beach Resort, dolphin watching and fishing tours, nature center, bird sanctuaries, golf courses, and a mall!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet per stay fee (2 dogs maximum, well behaved, not allowed on any bed or furniture, no cats, keep dogs on leash outside the community, clean up after pets)
- Please note that there is an additional one time security and parking fee between $30 that must be paid at the entrance upon arrival
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 3 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 5
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in