|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Lake Marion has everything you need for a relaxing, quiet vacation while still being close to all the entertainment that Central Florida has to offer. This gated resort with 24-hour security is located on a 3800 acre fishing lake with dock and boat launch and is a quick trip away from restaurants and shops including Wal-Mart Super center and Public. The Clubhouse facilities include 2 year round heated swimming pools, Jacuzzi, a pool table, shuffle board, table tennis and exercise room. There is also a double tennis court and basketball court. It is only 20-min to Legoland and 40-min. to Disney, Sea World and Universal Studios, there are many water parks nearby, Busch Gardens is hour away. For golfers there are 5 courses within 10 min of villa. Sun Aire, Diamond Back, Greenlefe, Stonegate and Southern Dunes. Both Atlantic & Gulf beaches are within easy driving distances. Lake Marion is ideal for boating or fishing with a lakeside park, docks, & boat trailer storage.
There were too many cons to this trip to even try and add the pros. While every other guess seemed to enjoy their stay we did not.
-- THERE IS NO WIFI OR SIGNAL. My husband and I both couldn't get a signal not even at the clubhouse. We both have Tmobile and the newest phones. You're literally out in the middle of the woods.
- The condo was very unclean. When we came in there was a dead cock roach on the counter and in the bedroom.
- There are spider webs all along the walls.
- There is a visitors gate and they wouldn't even let us in until they heard from the owner. We waited for 15 mins while they tried to get ahold of the owner until they finally "found our info" but then for the next 3 days we had to wait before entering into the condo for them to allow us in and Id us. A 2-4 min wait each time. At 2 am after driving back from Orlando not exactly pleasant!
- The closest store is a dollar general and civilization is at least a 20 min drive. Wal mart etc
- You are expected to clean the condo yourself before leaving. This was my 5 rental on this site and I couldn't believe we were asked to clean the condo before we left. Bothered us but maybe not others.
We will not be returning but maybe our stay at this condo was the bad egg of the bunch. The owner is nice and so are the people in the area. Le Mays Pizza and Subs which is about 25 min does take out, delivery and eat in is honestly some of the best Italian food I've ever had. (Die hard cheese fan) either way whether you decide to stay here or not hope your vaca turned out better than ours.
We stayed for a couple of night at this villa and we had a great time! The villa was very clean, everything we needed was there and we had space enough for the five of us.
This was a great clean quite and safe place to stay. We had plenty of room and all the amenities of home. Everything was what we expected and more. Will definitely stay here again.
Very peaceful premises. The villa is so clean and had all the required amenities. We enjoyed our 3 days stay there. It is really worthy.
My family and I stayed here for Spring break in March, the Condo was spacious for enough for us to comfortably sleep 8. We were surprised how clean and organized everything was, the onsite laundry was a Plus!! The Tenants, and Vacationers on the property were nothing but Friendly!
We will be coming back again and again
It was perfect for us. Close to all the things we wanted to do. Nice pool and hot tub. Friendly neighbors. Friendly people through out the complex. I would recommend this to any of my friend. The unit was clean and well stocked with the daily needs.
A $75 cleaning fee is added to each rental.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.