Pack your bags for an unforgettable Sunshine State retreat at this luxurious vacation rental house on the Carrabelle River that accommodates up to 8! This 2,200-square-foot home boasts 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, an elevator, dock, outdoor shower and waterfront terrace. Fish off the dock or sail out to the open water in just 10 minutes. This home is perfect for those who are visiting or were displaced by the recent hurricane, as it was unaffected and offers a safe home base for your group!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Take the stairs or ride the elevator up to explore your coastal oasis, adorned with beach-themed decor and stunning wood trim throughout. The open living area is the ideal spot to escape the Florida heat with 2 plush sofas situated around a flat-screen cable/Smart TV.
If you’d prefer to spend time outdoors, this home has no shortage of waterfront fun! Stroll down the boardwalk to fish off the private dock or take your boat out for a spin on the Carrabelle River. Rinse off the sea salt in the outdoor shower before heading up to the kitchen to fry up the catch of the day.
Fully equipped, the kitchen offers everything you need to prepare beach snacks and fresh seafood dinners. Dine indoors at the 4-person eating counter or elegant dining table set for 6, or enjoy a meal al fresco on the waterfront terrace.
Overlooking the river, this peaceful outdoor space will easily become your favorite spot on the property. Revel in the splendid scenery as the sun sets while the chef cooks up a zesty treat on the gas grill.
Experience a life of luxury when you settle into either one of the 2 master bedrooms. A half wall of painted glass serves as the focal point of the first master bedroom, along with an expansive en-suite bathroom housing a walk-in shower, jetted tub and an impressive double vanity.
The second master bedroom includes a king-sized bed, in-room sink and an en-suite bathroom with a handicap accessible shower. All 3 rooms are equipped with flat-screen cable/Smart TVs so everyone can stream their favorite show before bed!
Rise and shine with a fresh cup of coffee from the Keurig or grab a bottle of juice from one of the 2 mini fridges, conveniently found in 2 of the 3 bedrooms.
Find this charming beach home nestled in a small gated community of Carrabelle, a fishing village that plays host to several seafood restaurants, antique shops and local art stores. For a casual night out, walk 1.1 miles to Fathoms Steam Room and Raw Bar to taste the day’s catch while listening to a live music performance.
Experience the best of the town when you visit the picturesque white-sand shores of Carrabelle Beach, the towering Crooked River Lighthouse or the World's Smallest Police Station! If you didn't bring a boat, head to the marina where you'll find plenty of captains waiting to take you for a fishing excursion or eco tour.
Get a touch of old Florida when you drive 30 minutes to the enchanting shops and historic streets of Apalachicola. Also nearby is St. James Bay Golf Resort, the diverse wildlife of Wakulla Springs State Park and the award-winning beaches of St. George Island just a boat ride away!
Spend a day closer to home and take advantage of the community pool or roam the boardwalks that run alongside the river.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig coffeemaker, in-house elevator, 4 flat-screen cable/Smart TVs, free WiFi, central air conditioning, laundry machines, beach towels and chairs, 3 en-suite bathrooms, jetted tub, 2 mini fridges, waterfront terrace, gas grill, private dock, boat slip, fish cleaning area, outdoor shower, parking for 4 cars and 1 boat trailer, community pool and so much more
- Unparalleled Carrabelle location - Situated in a small gated community right on the Carrabelle River! Mere steps from fishing and boating, along with swimming in the community pool. Short walk from town, offering various shops and eateries. Minutes away from beautiful beaches and other area attractions
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property can comfortably sleep 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 guests if you provide your own sleeping arrangements
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in