Soak up the warm Florida sun when you stay at this 4-bed, 2-bath Riviera Beach vacation rental house that sleeps 8! The property boasts over 2,000 square feet of beautifully appointed living space with no expenses spared when it comes to quality and comfort. Riviera Beach is an excellent destination for both families and friends seeking a relaxing sunny getaway, offering a variety of attractions and sights as well as close proximity to West Palm Beach for a memorable dinner or shopping trip!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Sofa Bed
Pull into the driveway of this beautiful Riviera Beach abode and admire the lush green landscaping, including meticulously trimmed hedges and palm trees.
Inside, the home is decorated with style and features tasteful accents throughout. Settle into the bright and welcoming living room and take a seat on the sectional sofa as you browse for a movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
An open-concept floor plan makes it easy to mix and mingle with your loved ones as dinner cooks in the fully equipped kitchen. Set the dining table to share your home-cooked meal with up to 8 guests and spend quality time together!
Sliding doors off the dining room and living area lead out to the covered patio, featuring outdoor furnishings, a gas grill, and a private in-ground pool! For those traveling with little ones, the pool is equipped with a safety fence for a worry-free vacation.
When bedtime approaches, choose from one of 4 bedrooms to get cozy and settle in for a peaceful night's sleep among soothing decor and lovely bedding. Each spacious room provides ample storage for making yourself right at home!
The property is located just a 6-minute walk from Ocean Reef Park, where you can stroll along the boardwalk and take in the beautiful blue water and palm trees. There is plenty of sand on the wide beach to relax and catch a sun-kissed glow, and a park pavilion complete with grills and picnic tables for cooking up a waterfront lunch!
For additional fun on the water, rent a boat, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard and head over to Peanut Island. The 80-acre park offers 20 campsites, a walking path, and the historic bomb shelter used by President John F. Kennedy. Surrounded by boaters playing music and enjoying the perfect weather, the shoreline offers great snorkeling for a glimpse of colorful reef fish!
Just a 15-minute drive from the property, Rapids Water Park is a fun destination for all ages. The park includes a wave pool, 35 water slides, and a quarter-mile lazy river for a leisurely float.
Brimming with coastal sophistication, neighboring West Palm Beach is home to a wide variety of excellent shopping and dining destinations. Clematis Street is the hub of the city, filled with boutiques, nightlife, historic landmarks and live music!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, laundry machines, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-ground pool with child safety fence, covered patio, outdoor furnishings, gas grill, on-site parking, and more!
- Gorgeous Riviera Beach location - Just a 6-minute walk to Ocean Reef Beach, 20-minute drive to The Breakers for excellent dining and golf, 15 minutes from Rapids Water Park, and less than 20 minutes to Clematis Street in West Palm Beach for shopping, dining, and more!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly only with rentals of 3 weeks or more (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- No events, gatherings or parties. If evidence of a party is found, you will be asked to leave the property
- Please note that loud music is not allowed at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in