Welcome to our North Scottsdale home at the Allison Condominiums. An oasis of quietness and minutes from abundant outdoor activity.
The Allison is Scottsdales ideal address, located only 20 min. from Sky Harbor International Airport conveniently located near the Loop 101 Freeway connecting you to shopping, dining and entertainment destinations. Fifteen minute drive to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarters for shopping and dining. Twenty minute drive to Old Scottsdale. Five minute drive or 15 minute walk north of us to Westworld for world famous equestrian events and Barrett-Jackson Auction in January. Ten minute drive north to the T.P.C. where the famous Phoenix Open is hosted in January and February. Minutes away to watch Spring training baseball. Just a short day trip away from Sedona and the Grand Canyon. Scottsdale has five major league sports teams you can come and watch. Amazing experiential museums and fabulous restaurants.
In the heart of North Scottsdale with the McDowell Mountains in the background
our beautiful condominium provides a modern stylish design.
Sit out on the balcony and enjoy the quietness of the birds singing with view of the pool. Whether you are wanting a quiet stay or a busy schedule this is the ideal place for you.
If cancel within 30 days of booking date 50% of deposit will be returned. If cancel less then 30 days no refund will be returned. Special circumstances will be assessed.
About the neighbourhood:
- resort style swimming pool with a community clubhouse offering fireplace, bar, flat screen TV and more
- steps from the rugged beauty of the Sonoran Desert
- many scenic hiking trails near by such as Pinnacle Peak, Gateway, Sunrise and for the more experienced hiker Camelback Mountain, Tom Thumb
- cycling friendly city for both mountain and city cyclists
- world class golfing, minutes from TPC Scottsdale home to PGA Phoenix open
- horseback riding minutes from West World (equestrian center)
- walking distance to A.J. Fine Foods, Starbucks and Safeway
- 10 minute driving distance to Costoco
- minutes from Kierland Commons where there is plenty of restaurants and great boutique shopping
- minutes from Old Scottsdale where you can find fine art galleries, acclaimed restaurants
- relax with the many spas to choose from
- minutes from the Mayo Clini... more
Fishing Nearby, There Is A Golf Course Within 5 Mins Drive, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby.