Welcome to @12Haven
This is a two storey sea-fronting luxury villa fully furnished and air-conditioned with a salt water swimming pool.
A great place to unwind and revitalise oneself. Just about one and half hours drive from KL and one hour from KLIA.
The inspiration for the design of this villa is Balinese. However, it is not traditional but contemporary in styling.
This villa comes with a beautifully landscaped garden, pool decks, picnic tables and cozy nooks for the guests to enjoy.
This is a place is simply perfect for 3 families. The ideal group size would be 6 adults and 6 kids even though it can accommodate a maximum of 12 adults comfortably. As mentioned, this villa is fully furnished so you can access Satellite TV , a well equipped kitchen, stove, microwave, refrigerator, ice box, chillers, cutleries and utensils and etc. Toiletries like toothpaste soap and shampoo, hair dryers, bath towels, pool towels and slippers for use within the grounds are provided. For safety and emergencies, fire extinguishes, torch lights and first aid kit are made available. Technically, all you need to do is just to pack your personal belongings and you are set for a holiday.
On the ground floor there is a main living hall with TV and sofa, patio area near the pool, dining area, and the kitchen is designed with dry kitchen and a open concept wet kitchen. There is also a standalone bathroom here. The dining area opens to the pool area and a side patio that opens up to the garden. Upstairs, you find the second living hall equipped with TV with Astro service. This living hall opens up to a patio that looks over the pool and the sea.
There are total of 4 rooms available, 3 bedrooms of approximately same size with ensuite bathrooms equipped for hot shower on the ground floor and upstairs and 1 smaller bedroom with no bathroom attached. The first room on the ground floor sleeps 3 has a queen size bed and a single bed. The second room also sleeps 3, it looks out to the pool and it has 1 queen size bed and 1 sofa bed. The bathroom here is ensuite but it is shared for it has another door that enables others to use it as well.
This bedroom upstairs sleeps 3, has a balcony that looks out to the pool and sea. It has a queen size bed and a single bed. It comes with an ensuite bathroom with hot shower.
The 4th and the last room is the smallest. No bathrooms attached and total of 3 single mattresses can be placed on the floor. Ideal for children. It offers the opportunity for them to bond and share an experience. This room is special for it opens up to an upper deck patio on the first floor.
1. 2 cars can be parked within the compound. Any extra cars has to parked outside.
2. A BBQ pit is available as well as an ice box for storing meats. We provide complimentary charcoal and fire starters but you will need to bring your own BBQ utensils. The wire mesh to grill the meats are replaceable hence there will be a fresh wire mesh for every new booking.
3. An ice box for easy storage of meats.
4. There is also chiller ideal for storing beers and drinks.
5. The salt water swimming pool is designed for adults and toddlers. The toddler's pool is 2 feet deep and the adult pool is from 4 feet to 5 feet deep. The pool is equipped with a water fall and water jets. Please bring along your own water inflatables.
6. Pool towels are provided as well as towels in your bathroom.
7. Slippers are provided for you to walk around the pool area.
8. 2 living hall area with TV.
9. Refrigerator and a microwave oven available.
10. There is also a gas stove available for light cooking and heating. Cutleries, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans are available.
11. Clean white sheets and fresh hand and bath towels provided.
12. Soap & shampoo are made available in dispenser format. Mini tooth paste packs are also provided.
13. Electric mosquito repellent in every room.
14. Hair dryers in every room.
15. Mineral water is provided.
16. Daily cleaning services in the common areas are provided. Normally the cleaners will come around noon to clean up common areas like the hall, kitchen, dining areas and outside patios. As a precaution, please ensure no valuables are left around but kept safely in your respective bedrooms.
17. Please note even though this is a sea facing property there are no beaches but more of rocks. The sea actually comes right up to the back yard of the property during high tides and recedes to expose a rocky beach during low tides. High tides and low tides vary according to the year.
18. The backyard facing the sea is a private area of about 2,500 square feet. Ideal for hanging out with a deck chair or having a BBQ. The rocky beach is a blessing in disguise for it ensures privacy.
As this is my holiday home, I won't be present during your stay. However, this property is managed by my friendly caretaker, Mr Siva Joseph who will be present to welcome you and your guests and be of assistance for the duration of your stay.
There are neighbours on both sides of the villa. Across the road too are a row of link houses. In essence, this is a safe residential area. In close proximity, within a 5 minutes stroll, you will find two resorts, Glory Beach Resort and Lexis Nexis Hotel. Just a litte further up, you find eateries, restaurants, spas, grocery shops, 7-11 and etc.
To get around from this property to other spots in Port Dickson it is good to have your own mode of transportation. It does not sit on any prime public transportation routes. If in the absence of your own mode of transport, you will require the services of Uber or Grab Car or taxi to get you around.
Things to Note
Not suitable for pets
No shoes/ slippers in the villa
Other things to note
1. Facilities are to be used with care as damages will be at your cost.
2. Keep the house tidy and clean and furniture should stay where they are as you find them. If you require additional chairs, we will provide them.
3. @12Haven practices quiet hours between 9.30pm to 8.30am.
4. Durians are not allowed in the villa as the smell will stay in the premises for sometime. However, it is permissible if consumed outside around the pool area and the shells and seeds disposed off in the garbage bin provided outside the compound. If for any reason, the smell is detected within the villa, a penalty of RM80 will be imposed for clean up purposes.
5. Please keep the main gate and the gate leading to the seafront closed at all times.
6. Please ensure all windows, doors and gates are locked when you leave the villa.
7. Please switch off all air condition when not in use.
8. Only light cooking is permitted - heating up cold food, soup, instant noodle or to steam.
10. Please refrain for keeping durians or any food with strong stench in the refrigerator.
11. Please respect the neighbours. No rowdy behaviour and loud noise or music that will disrupt the neighbourhood peace.
12. Any illegal activities or substance abuse is strictly prohibited and offenders will be reported to authorities for further action.
13.No Life Guard On Duty. Safety for your children and loved ones are your sole responsibility. Pool rules with regard to pool usage are displayed near the pool area. You and your guests are to observe it explicitly with no exceptions.