At 9,000 feet in elevation, this 5-bedroom, 3-bath Winter Park vacation rental home ensures a memorable Rocky Mountain getaway! With a wraparound deck, hot tub, and expansive views of the surrounding mountains, this home is ideal for those wanting to entertain outside on 1.8 acres of private land. Be sure to explore the neighboring ski slopes of Winter Park and Granby Ranch Ski Area and the breathtaking hiking trails that dot the area - all while staying at this perfect alpine home base!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: King Bed, 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Breathe in the fresh mountain air as you cook out on the gas grill, enjoy lunch or dinner, soothe your sore muscles in the 6-person hot tub, or simply lounge on the wraparound deck, surrounded by the beauty of Winter Park Valley and the encompassing mountain range. Just before the sun sets, sit on the hilltop swing and get lost in the view. End nights gazing up at the constellations coating the starry sky.
Inside, you’ll find 3,000 square feet of living space, tastefully finished by a professional interior designer. With long-view windows lining the outer walls, this home ensures unbeatable mountain alpine views!
As dinner time approaches, pour yourself a glass of wine as you prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Whether you decide to dine outside on the wraparound deck or inside at the 8-person wood table or even grab a quick bite at the breakfast bar, you’re sure to have plenty of opportunities for memorable meals with your travel companions.
On chillier days, the living room is the perfect place to curl up and watch the flames flicker in the fireplace. When the weather isn’t cooperating, turn on the flat-screen Roku TV or challenge a partner to a game of pool in the upstairs billiards room.
Sleep will come easy in any of the 5 well-appointed bedrooms, each offering plush beds and windows that allow the sun to be your alarm as it shines through to wake you up for your daily adventures.
From this property's outstanding location, you and your companions will have easy access to endless mountain excitement! With Winter Park Ski Resort just 20 minutes away or Granby Ranch Ski Area just 15 minutes, this mountain home is the perfect destination for snow-filled fun!
While the skiers and snowboarders will be perfectly content shredding down the slopes all day long, the rest can have their fun tubing through Colorado Adventure Park or ice skating at Grand Park Community Recreation Center.
Those traveling during the warmer months can find plenty to do outdoors at nearby lakes or on the surrounding hiking trails! A 30-minute drive brings you to Grand Lake for fishing or boating, or travel 37 miles to the west entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park on Trail Ridge Road, the highest mountain pass in Colorado at an elevation of 12,183 feet, for endless scenic views and wildlife sighting.
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as Pole Creek Golf Course is just 5 minutes away! If golf isn’t your sport, enjoy a relaxing afternoon being pampered at Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort and Spa.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished deck, outdoor dining area, gas grill, private hot tub, bench swing, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, fireplace, hair dryer, jetted tub, and more!
- Wonderful Winter Park location - Enjoy easy access to skiing, snowboarding, tubing, ice skating, hiking, mountain biking, and more! Just 20-minutes from Winter Park Resort!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~102 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- PLEASE NOTE: A noise ordinance is in place between 7PM and 7AM
- A car is necessary for transport around Winter Park Highlands and the surrounding area, and in the winter a 4-wheel drive vehicle is strongly recommended
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in