This is a newly completed(June 1st) top floor, end unit that sleeps 10. The location has great views of Castle Rock Lake, the pool area and the woods. The top/end units are the best due to the high cathedral ceilings and the extra windows on the outside wall. This makes for a very bright, open concept condo with great views. There is a private entrance leading up the stairs to the front door. Once inside you will see a beautiful lake view and a custom kitchen with Amish made cabinets, granite countertops and an extra large 5'x8' island-great for entertaining! All stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and beverage cooler. Seating for 6 at the dining table and 6 more at the island. Also a large walk-in pantry for extra storage. The kitchen is supplied with everything you may need during your stay. Beyond the kitchen is the great room with an awesome floor to ceiling gas fireplace, 62in. TV and very comfortable sectional with recliner that also has a fold away queen memory foam bed. The 9' patio doors lead to the patio furniture on the covered deck and provide a great view of the lake. To get away from it all, retreat to the master bedroom. There you have a king sized log bed, sofa with fold away bed, a 39in. flat screen, dresser and walk-in closet with wall safe. There is another 9' patio door that opens to the deck that provides another great view of the lake. The side windows provide a nice view and excellent light.The master bath is the place to relax with a 6' walk in shower that has 3 shower heads including a rain head! Or if that's not enough, enjoy a relaxing whirlpool bath. The second bedroom has a queen size log bed, 39in. flat screen, dresser, closet and a 6' patio door leading to the deck and of course another great view of the lake. The third bedroom has a log bunkbed (xl twin over queen), 39in. flat screen, dresser and closet. There are two windows providing great views of the woods. There is a second bathroom with a shower and tub for these bedrooms to share. The washer and dryer are in the utility room along with a utility sink. Extra pillows, sheets and blankets are supplied for the pullout beds. A roll away bed is also available.Towels are provided. Castle Rock Lake is the 4th largest lake in Wisconsin but it's #1 for fun. It is a great recreational lake with many great restaurants and bars to enjoy. The lake and the beautiful surrounding area can't be beat!
PAYMENTS: We accept payment by Personal Check, Money Order, or Major Credit Card (3% transaction fee). Payment of 50% of the rental fee is required within 5 days of making your reservations. Your prompt payment is appreciated, as we are unable to guarantee a hold on any property longer than 5 days without payment. Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive an email or a confirmation letter. Final payment, including taxes, fees and security deposit is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Upon receipt of your final payment, we will send you a final confirmation email or letter showing you are paid in full, along with check-in instructions.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations, for any reason, are handled as follows:
- Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival: Refund of all moneys received less $150 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 15 to 30 days prior to arrival: Refund
50% of deposit less $150 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to arrival: Forfeiture of all rental proceeds. Security deposit will be refunded.
- Checks returned for any reason will be charged a $50 administration fee, and your reservation will be canceled.
-Credit card processing fees and split payment processing fees are not refundable
- To protect yourself from unforeseen circumstances, please contact your personal insurance agent to inquire about travel insurance.
Missing or Damaged Items
You are responsible for any items that are missing or damaged during your stay. If, upon arrival, you notice that something is already missing or damaged, you must inform the management company. If you lose or damage any item in the property, please inform the management company promptly to make arrangements to pay them for the lost or damaged item. If items are discovered missing or damaged during your stay or after your departure, the owner will contact you to discuss the loss or damage and will make arrangements to collect payment from you. By signing the rental agreement, you agree to be financially responsible for any items that you or the other occupants lose or damage during your stay, including appliances, dishware, towels/linens, keys, furniture, glass, decorative items or any other item in the property.
Rules and Regulations
• Smoking is expressly prohibited within the rental property, and allowed only on the balconies. The scent of cigarette smoke or cigarette butts found within the units may result in a cleaning charge of up to $200US. It is prohibited to throw cigarettes or cigarette butts over the balcony. This could result in a fire and criminal charges.
• Guests are not allowed to exceed the maximum occupancy of a property. If more guests are in the property than what is agreed to on this rental agreement, this will result in eviction from the property without reimbursement.
• Guests are not allowed to admit others not in their rental group into the common areas of the property without express permission from the common area administration. All posted property and common area rules must be obeyed by all guests.
• The owner is not responsible for any health or accident related problems or charges that may occur to the guests during their stay. The guest will also take all necessary precautions regarding safety, health, and any other precautionary measures, and will not hold the owner liable for any occurrences.
• The owners are not responsible for any cases of theft or replacement of stolen valuables from the unit during the guest’s stay. The guest acknowledges that it is the responsibility of the guests to keep the entrance door closed and locked, and balcony doors closed and locked while absent. Any item belonging to the guest which becomes missing is the responsibility of the guest.
• Any behavior deemed inappropriate by the owner or the property management company, including excessive noise, throwing items from the balconies, destruction of property, behavior resulting in complaints from other guests, etc., may result in eviction, and/or notification of the authorities, by the owner or the property management company.
• The owner reserves the right to transfer this reservation to another property or cancel the reservation in the case that the property reserved becomes unavailable for rent due to damage, utility problems, if the owner sells the property, or due to other circumstances outside of our control. We will do everything reasonably possible to find a similar property for rent. If a similar property cannot be found, or if the guest decides not to accept the alternative property, a full refund will be given to the guest, with no penalties or fees deducted.
•The owner reserves the right to cancel a reservation without reimbursement if payments are not received within the time frame listed on this site.
You are responsible for a cleaning fee of a minimum of $100 for any excessive cleaning deemed necessary due to negligence. If your kids can't do it at home , then your kids can't do it here. Food is to be eaten at the kitchen table, counter, or at the table on the deck. Any sign of food any where else or any sign of a pet will result in the forfeiture or your entire deposit.
Absolutely NO SMOKING. Any sign of smoking will result in forfeiture of your entire deposit.