With gorgeous views of Point Judith Pond, a large furnished porch, private dock, and the capacity to accommodate 4 guests,'Champlin Cottage' is the perfect waterfront getaway! Boasting a fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom, this Narragansett vacation rental cottage offers all the comforts of home. Whether you're crabbing from the dock, exploring the nearby beaches, or dining at a fresh seafood restaurant in town, you're sure to have a memorable stay at this charming hideaway!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Pull up to this classic Cape Cod-style home to discover an expansive wraparound porch leading to the private dock and a heated outdoor shower. Provided in the home are beach towels and chairs, fishing equipment, and crab nets - making it easy to have a day by the water.
This cozy abode is located on the water's edge of Champlin Cove, where calm waters offer the perfect environment for kayaking and paddleboarding. Don't forget to bring the binoculars out to spot the diverse bird life that inhabits the area!
Sleek furnishings, crisp white walls, and beautiful travel photography welcome you into the well-appointed beach-chic interior. After a long day by the water, sink into the plush couch while watching the flat-screen TV.
The fully equipped kitchen features modern appliances and a butcher block island for effortlessly preparing meals. Cookout on the gas grill as your travel companions lounge at the patio table, or head down the street to the private neighborhood beach featuring fire pits and grills for a change of scenery.
Retreat to one of 2 bedrooms housing cloud-like beds and water views for an optimal night's sleep. Conveniently get ready each morning in the full bathroom boasting a walk-in shower, plenty of towels, and complimentary toiletries!
Ideally situated on Harbour Island, this adorable home grants easy access to several nearby beaches, including Narragansett Beach, Scarborough State Beach, and Roger W. Wheeler State Beach. For a bit of exercise, use the home's 2 bikes for a ride around the neighborhood, throw the football around outside, or play some tennis with the 2 racquets!
Take a quick drive to stroll along the Black Point coastal walk, head south to the Point Judith Lighthouse, or bike 3 miles into town to roam through the unique shops and restaurants. Also within driving distance are several public golf courses, orchards, and downtown Wakefield.
For a day trip, take the Block Island Ferry 10 minutes away to explore the waters of Block Island Sound, visit historic landmarks and lighthouses, and lounge on popular Ballard's Beach. Here you'll find incredible delicious seafood shacks such as Kimberly's and Dead Eye Dick's!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV w/Roku, free WiFi, complimentary toiletries, a washer and dryer, furnished wraparound porch, private dock, heated outdoor shower, beach chairs and towels, 2 bikes, fishing equipment, 2 tennis racquets, binoculars, a football, playing cards, board games, room for 2 vehicles in front yard, and more!
- Unbeatable Waterfront Location - Outdoor activities right outside your door and minutes from several beaches, landmarks, and delicious seafood restaurants!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 guest is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in