Begin your dreamy desert getaway at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Scottsdale vacation rental house that sleeps 6! Nestled in the McDowell Mountain Ranch area, this property is centrally located near hiking, golfing, shopping, dining and so much more. Visit the renowned WestWorld, Barrett Jackson Auto Auction, Arabian Horse Shoe, tee off at TPC Golf Scottsdale or shop ‘til you drop at Kierland -all located within minutes of the property!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 XL Twin Beds (Can be converted into a King) | Additional Sleeping: Tall Queen Aero Bed
Your Arizona holiday begins the moment you step inside this adobe-style casa lined with rustic furnishings and large windows overlooking the surrounding mountains.
Take a refreshing dip in the private pool or sunbathe on one of the adjacent lounge chairs in this enclosed mountainside sanctuary. Fire up the gas grill and enjoy an evening barbecue with your loved ones on the shaded patio.
If the weather takes a turn, retreat indoors to plop down on the L-shaped sofa, turn on the flat-screen satellite TV and cozy up in front of the gas burning fireplace. For restful slumbers, retire to one of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms featuring plush beds for an optimal night’s sleep.
Rise and shine with a delicious homemade breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve your culinary creation at the 4-person kitchen table or in the dining area with seating for 6. If you don’t feel like cooking, connect to the free WiFi and search for brunch places in the nearby Kierland Commons!
Explore the neighborhood as you stroll along the groomed trails, or head to the tennis or pickleball courts for some friendly competition. If you’re looking for a more leisurely activity, sink into the spa-like jacuzzi or swim some laps in the heated community pool.
Within walking distance of this vacation rental is WestWorld, a state-of-the-art venue that hosts an eclectic array of exciting and entertaining events! Be sure to check the calendar before you arrive to see what lively show will be in town.
Just steps away is McDowell Mountain Regional Park where you can hike, bike or horseback ride through the awe-inspiring desert scenery just right outside the door.
Treat yourself to a night out at The Vig, a trendy restaurant with outdoor games and live music - just 5 minutes away. Walk to The Twisted Lizard, another local favorite for delicious fare and football games.
Head into downtown Scottsdale to explore the charming boutiques, local art galleries, delicious bistros and museums that this culturally vibrant town offers. Alternatively, Old Town Scottsdale is a wild-west themed enclave with specialty shops, saloons and horse-drawn buggies!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private pool, fenced-in backyard, patio furniture, gas grill, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, gas burning fireplace, in-unit washer and dryer, free WiFi and much more
- Community amenities include a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, nature trails, tennis and pickleball courts
- Fantastic Scottsdale location - 2 miles from WestWorld, 18 miles from McDowell Mountain Regional Park, 5 minutes from local restaurants and 13 miles from downtown Scottsdale
- No children under the age of 7 due to state and local pool ordinances
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in