On your next visit to the Hamptons area, be sure to secure this updated and relaxing retreat in the heart of East Marion. This classic Cape Cod 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home accommodates up to 8 travelers, and sits within walking distance to a secluded beach and community park with tennis courts. Explore the greater Greenport area and a world-class winery, luxury country club, or gourmet restaurants - all within a 10-minute drive of this peaceful property!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
A quiet East Marion neighborhood invites you to share a memorable getaway with family and friends at this charming home. Easily park your car in the driveway and step inside to unwind.
Furnished with Restoration Hardware decor, the living space offers the perfect balance of a contemporary and charming atmosphere. Have a seat on the soft leather couch in front of the flat-screen cable TV next to the cozy brick wood-burning fireplace.
Try out a new culinary creation in the fully equipped kitchen with a separate dining nook and plenty of counterspace for all your food preparation needs.
Bring the feast into the elegantly designed dining room that boasts a half-wall molding, trellis-patterned accent rug, and shabby-chic chandelier. When the weather's nice, opt to dine al fresco on the furnished back patio.
There's plenty of sleeping arrangements for everyone in the 3 spacious bedrooms that offer a total of 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, and 1 full bed. Two additional travelers can also utilize the provided air mattress if other accommodations are needed.
Wash up for the next day's vineyard tour in one of the two full bathrooms. One features a walk-in shower with textured sliding glass doors, and the other offers a shower/tub combo.
Escape from the city bustle while staying at this beautiful East Marion home. Start your mornings with a stroll around the neighborhood past the tennis and basketball courts to reach a peaceful, secluded beach.
Truly a wine connoisseur's haven, this Hamptons area home sits within a 5-minute drive of the tasting rooms at Kontokosta Winery and Long Island North Fork Wine Tours. Venture a little further southwest to have your pick of over 30 world-class vineyards!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a visit to Briermere Farms - a scenic 30-minute drive from this home. Sample a variety of homemade pies, jams, and honey to your heart's desire after visiting the lavender farm located less than a mile from this property.
After playing a round at the 18-hole course at Island's End Golf & Country Club, take a short 3-mile drive south to the seaside town of Greenport. Peruse the art galleries along Front Street before dining at a gourmet restaurant with a panoramic sunset view.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished patio with gas grill, portable fire pit, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines and more
- Peaceful East Marion location - Within walking distance to the beach, tennis courts, soccer fields, within a 10-minute drive to a variety of wineries, gourmet restaurants, marinas, golf courses, downtown Greenport, and other popular attractions
- Airport: East Hampton Airport - 200 Daniels Hole Road, Wainscott, NY 11975, (~12.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in