Located in the heart of Financial District, steps away from the NY Stock Exchange on Wall St, Seaport, the Bull and so many other attractions, this lovely clean & safe shared apartment is within a full amenities luxury building with full time doorman, brand new gym, laundry room, rooftop, valet services (dry cleaning, wash & fold).
Steps away from virtually all subways trains. 7min walk from World Trade Center, Battery Park Seaport, 15 min ride from Time Square.
Space: Bedroom: clean, secure & functional.
- Fully furnished bedroom with a queen size bed that can fit 2 people easily comes with clean bedding, towels, WiFi (Verizon Fios).
- Locked door (you'll have your own key), high ceilings.
- Desk is equipped with a free printer to use, ideal for last-minute printing of plane tickets or broadway shows instead of running to Kinkos.
- Closet space: LOTS of it. Room comes with a dresser but if thats not enough you may use another huge wardrobe that will satisfy any fasionistas!
Building amenities include: several elevators, lounge & rooftop, laundry room, valet (for wash and fold, dry cleaning however costs extra), brand new gym will open in late December + speakeasy bar.
Guest access: Feel like at home !
- kitchen appliances: silverware, cookware, pots and pans, dishwasher, sink, microwave, freezer, fridge),
- bathroom: shampoo, conditioner and soap available
- living room: cable TV, Apple TV, Samsung 49' smart TV - Wifi - Nespresso machine to use & candies so help yourself !
- Printer in your room: ideal for small jobs, for larger jobs (over 5 pages, i can do it from my office right across the building) --> Feel free to use all kitchen appliances, and dishes, but please be respectful and clean after you use anything or just put everything in the dishwasher.
Neighborhood overview: Whats Nearby? A LOT !
- Groceries: couple of Duane Reads on the steet, 3 supermarkets within 3 streets, Wholefoods and Dean & Deluca coming soon !
- Restaurants & Bars: Tons of them spread out between Stone St (a unique pedestrian street with outdoor bars and restaurants), Seaport and Battery Park. Just ask me what you in the mood for and ill give you a couple of recommendations !
- Attractions: World Trace Center Observatory, Seaport, Statue of Liberty, Battery Park, Wall Street, Brooklyn, etc.