WELCOME TO SUMMER VILLAGE! ..…. Southern Maine’s Most Desirable Cottage Resort Community.
Cottage #130 at Summer Village offers everything you and your family will want for that perfect summer vacation! Made available exclusively as an upscale vacation rental for a family of four (4), this cottage has been totally redone this year from top to bottom … and is now ready for you and your family to enjoy!
What did we do to make Cottage #130 one of the nicest cottages in Summer Village?
• NEW hardwood floors in living rooms and bedrooms
• ALL rooms freshly painted in soft earth tone colors
• NEW furnishings in the living room, bedrooms, and porches
• NEW 40” Ultra-High Definition Flat Screen TV plus DVD Player in the Living Room and a 22” Flat Screen TV for the Master Bedroom
• Stereo Bluetooth Speakers in the living room to enjoy your music when paired to your smartphone
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with all the comforts of home – from the major appliances to the dishware and utensils
• High Speed WiFi Internet Service dedicated exclusively to your cottage
• New 4-Burner Gas Grill for outdoor cooking
• Adirondack Chairs for relaxing on the grassy lawn
• Attractive landscaping around the entire house
• …. And much, much more!
Summer Village is THE premier resort cottage community in Southern Maine and offers GREAT amenities for the entire family to enjoy! When not soaking up the sun on the beaches of Ogunquit or Wells (just 5-10 minutes away by car with ample parking) … or visiting the many shops and restaurants in nearby Wells, Ogunquit or Kennebunkport …. Summer Village itself has a LOT to offer! There are THREE pools on the grounds (adult only, children, and family pools), a Clubhouse with game rooms, reading rooms, computer rooms and a very well-equipped fitness center. A large community Pavilion hosts Friday night movies, comedy and entertainment shows on select weekends, and lots of activities for kids. There are tennis, basketball , shuffleboard, and bocce courts to enjoy as well. And a most wonderful Children’s Playground with swings and slides and more for the kids! There is never a dull moment at Summer Village!
Cottage #130 is ideally located within the Summer Village community on a quiet, friendly street – towards the front of the community and just a short stroll to the heated Adult and Children’s Pools, Main Club House, and Exercise Room. The Family Pool and the Entertainment Pavilion is also nearby as well. NO need to take the Trolley … unless you just want to enjoy a relaxing ride around the perimeter of the Village. With the Beach just about a mile away by foot, and the Wells Trolley stop right at the entrance of the community, you will find getting around the area quite easy and convenient.
You will certainly find that Cottage #130 is designed with a very efficient layout for a family of four with all the comforts of home. For example:
• The Master Bedroom offers a new, comfortable Queen bed with night tables and dressers, spacious closet, room darkening shades and its own 22” Flat Screen TV
• The Guest Room is furnished with a new white Trundle Bed that can be easily opened to provide sleep accommodations for two adults or children.
• The Living Room has ample and comfortable seating for all, with a large queen-size couch, separate lounge chair, additional cozy seating, and a 40” Ultra High Definition TV with DVD Player for your enjoyment – all on brand new hardwood floors.
• The Kitchen has all granite counter tops with a large Fridge, Electric Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Food Disposal Unit, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and more.
• On the enclosed Porch, there is a large table that seats six for enjoying your meals at any time of the day …. and a comfortable sitting area as well to relax with a coffee and newspaper in the morning or to just chill after a long day at the Beach.
• There is also a built in Washer-Dryer in the cottage for your use and High Speed WiFi/Internet access throughout the cottage.
• Books, Games, DVDs and more are provided for adults as well as for children plus a complete collection of Tourist Information for Southern Maine for your reference.
• An 4-Burner Gas BBQ Grill is available outside the cottage and there are ample outdoor Adirondack Chairs for all.
All the comforts of home! -- provided so that you can focus on enjoying your vacation to the fullest at Summer Village.
OUR RENOVATIONS ARE NOW COMPLETE!! … So it is time to open the doors to valued guests like you and your family. BOOK COTTAGE #130 NOW FOR YOUR SUMMER 2018 VACATION …. And you will be pleased that you did!
Thank you for your interest in Cottage #130 at Summer Village.
Please take special note of the following restrictions:
• Summer Village has a strict NO PETS policy for those renting cottages.
• NO SMOKING is allowed inside the cottages at any time or at specified common areas.
• Linens are NOT provided during your rental period – so please bring your favorite sheets, pillowcases, towels, and beach towels. Linens can be rented from a local service in town if desired. Beddings are provided however (blankets, pillows).
~~ ABOUT THE COTTAGES AT SUMMER VILLAGE COMMUNITY ~~
The Cottages at Summer Village is a gated 3-season cottage community just minutes from the sandy beaches of Wells, Maine. It is located on former farmland tucked off of Post Road, and combines easy access to the beaches, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities of Wells and Ogunquit, Maine. The cottages are carefully situated throughout the community for privacy while providing easy access to the many on-site amenities.
The community’s outstanding location puts endless recreational and cultural options within easy reach, but residents and guests at The Cottages at Summer Village often find that they’re too busy having fun right at their own cottage. A wide range of amenities, including swimming pools, tennis courts, and the community center, provide entertainment for all ages on even the rainiest day.
An on-site trolley links guests to all the great amenities. During the summer, the Summer Village Trolley runs the perimeter of the complex from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. During off-peak months, the Trolley runs on weekends only.
For more information about all the area has to offer, please visit the region’s travel and tourism sites:
Wells Maine Chamber of Commerce – Calendar of Events